Chapter 28- Car Journeys

A couple of hours later, they had finished dinner and dessert. Her parents had washed down a considerable amount of wine. Olivia and Spencer sat watching as the parents drunkenly giggled and argued amongst each other.

Spencer shuffled his chair closer to Olivia's. "They are so busy they barely notice that we're here." he whispered into her ear. She felt his hot breath.

"It's all the wine," she quietly giggled back. "That's what happens when you don't drink until you're not working."

Spencer's hand reached out and rested on Olivia's leg. "Do you think we will be like that?" His finger drew small circles on her leg.

"Somehow I don't think so. Drinking dehydrates me and gives me migraines. And you don't like the way it inebriates. So now drinking for us."

After hearing her response, Spencer slid his hand further up Olivia's thigh. "Shame," he whispered.

"What are you doing?" She quietly called him out. Her hand shot to his. He stopped his upward movement and decided to grip her leg a little tighter. She squeezed her legs together and he immediately separated them again. Her longingly look satisfied him.

"Keeping us occupied," he opted.

"My dad is literally across the table from us," she pointed out.

"I know. We're living a little dangerously now."

"We are?"

"Sure. It's not like we haven't done this before. If I remember correctly. Which I do by the way. You were the one who made advances the first time we did this."

"Not with parents at the table," she exclaimed.

Spencer lifted her hand off his and intertwined his hand with hers, keeping it occupied.

His other hand slid further up her leg, until it snaked under her skirt, stop just shy of becoming inappropriate. "Shall we go?"

Olivia nodded quickly. "We're going to head back, get some rest. Long drive back to tomorrow."

"But we were going to the boat house," Professor Mann.

"Please don't change your plans on our account," Spencer urged.

"Oh, that's sweet. Goodnight my loves," Camilla called out, blowing them kisses as Spencer draped his jacket over Olivia's shoulder. Spencer wrapped his arm around Olivia's torso, and she leaned in closer to his chest.

When they got to the car, Olivia parted from Spencer. She tugged his sleeve. "What the hell was that?"

Spencer carried on to his side of the car with a smirk.

"Hell no. You're driving." Olivia chucked the keys to him.

"Olivia, I hate driving," Spencer threw a tantrum.

"And..." Olivia blinked, plainly.

"Fine." Spencer sauntered to the driver seat and slummed into it.

Olivia, triumphantly, sat in the passenger seat.

As they drove back to the house, Spencer took Olivia's hand in his, keeping one hand firmly on the steering wheel. "We should get a house here.'

"Here?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"You used to come here for holidays when you are younger."

"Yeah." Olivia was still puzzled.

"I want to do that. As a family." Spencer kissed Olivia's hand. Olivia smiled as she pondered the idea. Spencer moved his hand to Olivia's stomach, her hand still in his. He rests it there.

"Eyes on the road Spencer," Olivia grinned. Spencer snapped his head forward. Olivia withdrew her hand from Spencer's. She allowed it to slowly travel to Spencer's leg. His head flew to the side again when she did. "On the road," she insisted, lightly pushing his cheek to face forwards. Her palm slowly ascended his leg, until it arrived at it's destination.

"Olivia," Spencer moaned in torment. He wasn't sure if he wanted her to stop because he couldn't focus on the road or carry on because he needed her.

Olivia leaned in closer. "What is it Spence?" She did her most to tease him.

"Don't stop," he sighed.

"I won't,' she laughed. Her hand dragged around his body, until they reached his belt. She

unbuckled it. He noticed Spencer's grip tighten on the steering wheel in anticipation, his knuckles white.

She took him in her hand, her gaze fixed on Spencer. He himself was hardly focusing on the road.

Olivia leaned over the centre console, until her upper body was practically in Spencer's lap. She sunk down on him. Spencer's free hand immediately landed on Olivia's head. His fingers curled gripping her hair in his fist. "Fuck," he grunted. After a while Spencer was close. "I'm pulling over." Just as Spencer indicated, Olivia stopped him. She pulled back of him, wiping the sides of her mouth.

"uh huh. I'm not trying to get arrested."

"I could get us out of it. And if I couldn't I know a great lawyer." Spencer ginned, cheekily, but he knew it was a lost cause. He sped up. "Why is your house so far from the here,' he whined.

"What's the hurry Spence?"

"We have to finish what you started," his voice rising in dominance.

"I'm pretty sure you started it," Olivia challenged him.

"Then I better finish it." Spence gripped the steering while tight again, wishing the distance away.