Chapter 19- daddy

Spencer wrapped his arm around Olivia as they vacated her room.

"Olivia, you scared me." Alice was on the verge of tears and tightly hugged Olivia.

"Olivia I'm glad you're feeling better," Matt waited for Alice to release her and then gave her a friendly hug.

"Matt, you stayed all night?" Olivia exclaimed, embarrassed that she kept him from his family all night.

Matt smiled nonchalantly, insisting it was no trouble.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yup, nothing to worry about," Olivia hastily added. "Let's get out of here."

Spencer shrugged and follower her out leaving Alice and Matt slightly perplexed.

It's 5am when they arrive at back at the apartment.

They are both exhausted. Spencer silently begins preparing Olivia for bed, getting out her pyjamas. She lets him fuss over her without protest.

Once she is changed. He guides her too the bathroom and sits on the countertop as she brushes her teeth. He leaves only for a moment returning with a big glass of water. She gratefully accepts it and chugs it down, not realising until that point the degree of her thirst. He takes her hand and walks her to the bed, sitting her on it. He takes her hairbrush and begins detangling it tenderly. He braids her hair, the way he has seen her do many times and secures the bottom by slipping of the hair tie from her wrist. He sits contently, with his hands on her shoulders, admiring his handy work. Spencer's eyes are drag to her neck, where he can see the tremor of her skin where her pulse is. He moves his hand brushing against the spot. He leans down placing a trail of kisses around her neck. A faint moan escapes from Olivia. Something changes inside Spencer. Her moan causes a gratified growl to rip through his throat. He pulls her onto him so that she is straddling his legs and they are face to face.

"When you do that, it makes me want you so bad." His voice was deeper. He nuzzled his face into hers, both their eyes firmly closed in arousal.

Olivia whimpered as his touch traced down her spine. That only aroused him more, making they push their bodies closer together. The thin material of their clothing being their only boundary.

"You already have me," Olivia whispered, her breaths interrupting every word. Spencer stood up with Oliva in his arms and her legs wrapped around him. He lay her down on the bed, crawling over her to hover above her. He planted kisses all down her body. Then he returned to hover over her face, using his hands to keep his weight off her. He lay beside her and pulled her face to face him. His hands wandered her body as they kissed, scarcely taking a breath. His hand found the hem of her night shirt. He blindly pulled it up, resting his hand on her lower abdomen.

"And you have me," he sighed.

"You're going to be a daddy," she giggled, putting her hand over his on her stomach. Spencer's breath hitched.

"Say that again," his voice was rough.

"What?" She teased, innocently. Then she got on her hands and knees climbing on top Spencer. "Daddy?" she purred in his ear, biting her lip as she took in his reaction.

"Come here," he barked, pressing her back down so that she was flush against him. Now he rolled over so he was over her. He yanked off his shirt and let it drop to the floor. Spencer pulled the covers over them, letting their tired bodies explore each other.