Chapter 43- Open your eyes

The SUV's rolled up to an abandoned warehouse. SWAT members jumped out of their van.

They entered the building, clearing it as they waded through.

Finally, they arrived in windowless room at the centre of the building.

"We got her," Spencer heard in his comms. He ran through the warehouse, pushing past the SWAT team. He saw someone cutting the zip ties from Olivia's wrist.

"Get a medic," he screamed out, kneeling down beside Olivia. She was slumped in the chair. He tapped her cheek trying to wake her. "Liv, open your eyes for me." He could hear her groan sluggishly. "Open your eyes Liv." Spencer looked at Olivia's forearm and saw needles marks. His heart sank.

"Sir, step aside please," the paramedic asked. Spencer blinked rapidly raising to his feet.

"They injected her with something."

The paramedics raised their eyebrows at each other as they looked at her forearm. "How far along is your wife sir?"

"Twenty weeks tomorrow."

They nod in response. "Let's get her to the hospital and check everything out." They lift her onto a stretcher and roll her towards the ambulance. "You can ride with her sir."

"Thank you." Spencer climbed in after her and held her hand.

At the hospital they ran a tox screen on Olivia, cleaned and bandaged her cuts and checked that the baby was fine.

"Everything appears to be normal. Nothing to worry about. She will be a little weak from the blood loss, but that should replenish soon enough. We need to be weary of infection. Her doctor will have to keep an eye on that. But the baby is completely fine. Does not appear to be in any stress at all."

Spencer sighed in relief as the doctor explained and put him out of his misery. "Can I see her?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Thank you, Doctor." Spencer drops his hands from his chest and walks into the room where Olivia is laying. He pulls the chair up to her bedside and sits as close as he can. Taking her hand in his he falls asleep.

He is awoken hours later when he feels a hand run though his hair.

"Liv," he croaked, lunging forward and engulfing her in his arms.

"Can we go home now," she mumbled.

"Yeah. We can go."

After she is dressed, he comes up behind her. "I have something that belongs to you." He dangles the necklace in front of her. Then he wraps it around her neck, securely latching it.

Spencer drives Olivia to the New York field office.

As the lift opens her father runs to her. "Livi. Are you alright?"

"Yes dad. I just want to go home now." She sighed into his arm. He nodded in agreement.

Awhile later the team and Olivia and Alice are sat on the jet.

Olivia leaned her head against the window. Spencer rested his hand on her leg.

Emily strolled over and sat opposite them beside Alice. "I know you probably don't want to, but we will need your statement for the report."

Olivia sat up straight. "Yes of course, I understand." She sat back catching JJ's eyes on her. Olivia briefly smiled at her and then looked away. Spencer suspiciously eyed JJ after catching their exchange. "What do you want to know?" Olivia sighed.

"Let's start from the first time Naomi contacted you." Rossi asked Olivia.

Olivia inhaled sharply. "The first time I saw her was through a meeting Alice had set up for me. Apparently, she had requested for me specifically." Olivia laughed at the irony. "She didn't want to see my all my life until now. I didn't even realise it was her at first. I asked her about her case and then she showed my Tai Baker's files. I was confused at first because I was already listed for prosecution. I told her that. That when she said something about helping family out. I told her I didn't quite understand what she had meant. Then she said something about me spending too much time with my dad and that has made me clueless. I realised by that point. I told her I wouldn't take the case and to stay away from me."

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you tell me?" Spencer rubbed Olivia's hand.

Olivia lightly shook her head.

"Was it Naomi that came up to you in the courthouse?" Luke asked.

"No. That was Tai." She took a sip from

"What did he say?"

"That I should help a brother out," Olivia scoffed. "Can we just skip to the part of the story you actually care about."

"Sure," Matt prompted.

"The door knocked. I thought it was room service. It wasn't. Then they drugged me, I guess because I don't recall much from after that expect that Naomi kept telling me to help dissolve the charges against Tai." Olivia quickly recited the story.

Everyone took that as Olivia ending the conversation.

"Okay. Get some rest Olivia." Emily told her.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/260681905-please-stay-a-dr-spencer-reid-fanfic