Chapter 31- Rage

"What's going on?" JJ seethed.

"JJ," Will was baffled by her tone.

"You're talking about me?" JJ directed her question to Olivia.

"Yes," Olivia admitted. "All good things I can assure you."

"Yeah. What were you saying? You've already turned Spencer against me. Now your egging Will on to."

"JJ. You're overreacting. That's not what she was..." Will defended.

"Save it Will. What is this now. You're talking to me now." JJ was clearly angry.

Spencer appeared, armed with Olivia's coat. He can sense the tension trough their body language. He rushed over to Olivia. In time to hear JJ hurling insults at Olivia.

Around the garden heads turned as the watched the madness unfold.

"You have no right Olivia. You aren't one of us. I knew there was something about you I didn't like to from the minute I first set eyes on you. I should have known. You claim to love Spencer, but you know what I think. I think you just need someone who you knew would be just like your dad, so when you go off the rails, like your mother, Spencer can pick up the pieces." Tears pricked in Olivia's eyes. "Truth hurts doesn't it." JJ sneered. "You can't mask evil Olivia. Although I have to admit. You're damn good at it. You even almost had me fooled. Admit it that's why you're with Spencer. You two couldn't be more different if you tried, and I'm not buying that opposites attract crap. You go around pretending that everything is fine, when in reality you're counting down the days. And you've trapped Spencer in all this. What nothing to say now. Look everyone, she is speechless. Who would have thought we would see the day?" JJ jeered.

The small crowd had drawn closer but were visibly uncomfortable.

Spencer stepped in between JJ and Olivia. "JJ!" Spencer was shocked at JJ's speech.

"Get out of my way," JJ attempt to close the gap between her and Olivia.

"No," Spencer grabbed JJ's arms keeping her at arm's length. "Stop acting like a bitch," he quietly seethed, trying to not draw any more attention. But it was too late for that.

"Ha," JJ scoffed. "You didn't think that when you were taking off my clothes." JJ peered around Spencer, fixing her eyes on Olivia, who had her arms crossed and face turned away from everyone. "He told me he thought I was the prettiest person in the world. No, the universe. He told me he wished he had told me sooner. He wished things had been different. He wished he had the courage to have made me his sooner." JJ's words were like venom.

Will had enough. He was completely shocked at JJ's behaviour. "JJ stop it." Everyone could hear the disgust in Will's voice but were relieved all the same. "Who are you?" Will continued. "This is not you. Olivia has not said a bad word about you. Even though she has every right to."

JJ dropped her gaze, ashamed of what she has said in front of Will. "Will," she whispered but he ignored her.

Will turned to Olivia. "I'm sorry Olivia. I can only apologise for her behaviour. You didn't deserve that." Will regretfully patted Olivia's arm. "I think you got this wrong Olivia. JJ doesn't love me. Not anymore. She doesn't want to work thing out. We are way past that."

Tara glanced at Luke, who looked to Penelope, who desperately turned to Rossi, who wrapped his arm around Krystal and pursed his lips in the direction of Matt and Kirsty, who returned his look.

All of a sudden JJ snapped and lunged towards Olivia. She grabbed Olivia by the arms and vigorously shook her. "Come with me. You have to make this right." JJ tried to drag Olivia out behind Will, causing Olivia to bang into the table.

"Jennifer," Spencer shouted peeling JJ off Olivia. Spencer let Matt and Luke, hold JJ back. Spencer draped the coat of a shivering Olivia cupped her face in his hands. "Are you okay?" He bent down a little so that his eyes met hers.

"I'm fine." His hand instinctively fell to her stomach. "We're both fine," she reassured him.

"We should check anyway," he added firmly. She nodded in response.

The pair were caught up in the moment that they hadn't noticed the eight pairs of eyes and ears on them.

"You're pregnant?" JJ asked her eyes wide.

"I think you have done enough Jennifer," Spencer spat the word at JJ. "Thank you for having us Krystal and Rossi. If you'll excuse us, we have to leave." Spencer wrapped his arm around Olivia and escorted her out.