Chapter 145: end

Jingjing and Tianbao like Xiaobao very much. The first thing that comes back every day is to see Xiaobao, especially Tianbao. Shu Yan thought that he would not care about Xiaobao any more after he was curious. He did not expect to be strangely patient with this younger brother. , Crying and coaxing beside, not annoying at all.

"Tianbao is a good brother." Fang Zeyu felt that the atmosphere at home was very good.

"I didn't expect that you didn't know that Tianbao was brought by his grandparents when he was a kid, and he was petted a bit like the lawlessness. When I first brought it around, I rolled on the ground whenever there was any discomfort, and it took me a long time to do it. Back, I didn't expect him to be so sensible now. "Shu Yan was particularly pleased.

"Everyone says that people are good at first. Children know what they are, and adults learn what he teaches." Fang Zeyu always thought that his parents were the best teachers for his children. Turning his head to see Shu Yan eating tomatoes, he could not help frowning. "Eat at night This? No more dinner? "

"No. I still have to eat a little while. If I do n’t eat any milk, I will lose weight after weaning." Xiaobao is almost 4 months old, and Shu Yan is going to feed Xiaobao 6 months before weaning.

She felt that it had been a long time to feed her children, but Fang Zeyu felt that the time was a little short. Normal children all ate until their first birthday, but Shu Yan had already made a decision, and he didn't say much.

"Mom, Xiaobao is smiling at me."

Hearing Tianbao's shout, Shu Yan smiled: "Xiaobao just laughs at you when he likes you."

Every day passed in the laughter of the children. By 6 months, Shu Yan weaned Xiaobao, fearing that she could not bear to see the child cry. It happened that the company was going to host a show abroad this year. Hu Ruixue was alone. However, Shu Yan followed her abroad.

With children really unable to work with peace of mind, Shu Yan couldn't help but want to go back as soon as she got on the plane.

"Are you reluctant?" Hu Ruixue saw Shu Yan restless.

"Of course, I always take it with me. This cold Buding suddenly broke up, and I felt empty in my heart." Shu Yan was agitated.

"Normal, just wait until the child is older."

Shu Yan shook her head, how could this be like waiting for the child to grow up. It can only be said that the mother's mind is always there, but it cannot hinder the child's growth, so I hold this heart in my heart and pay close attention to the child.

"Stop talking about this, let's talk about this show. How's the model rehearsal?"

In addition to advertising in China, Xianyan has invested a lot in advertising in countries around China. They are very well-known throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Last year, they sponsored two films in country A and obtained one of them. He won the Best Costume Award, so he gained some fame internationally. This year he will be able to successfully organize fashion shows abroad.

The chief designer is still Xia Rou. She has won many awards in the world in the past two years, and she is also a little famous designer.

The fashion show has been very successful. It can be said that Yanyan has really been recognized by some fashion people and can be considered as a luxury brand. However, it will take some time to become a luxury product.

Counting the distance back and forth, Shu Yan had been away from home for almost half a month. When he returned home, Xiao Bao didn't know him. Shu Yan wanted to hug him, and he kept hiding in the aunt's arms.