Chapter 16: Admission

I do n’t have so much attention when I go out. I can move in when the bed can sleep. Shu Yan called a tricycle and moved everything in one trip. Jing Jing is very sensible and has been helping to do what she can. Tianbao does n’t help. The biggest help.

"Mom, can I go to school on Monday?" Ye Jingjing knew that she could go to school in the afternoon for two days, and she has been happy till now.

"Yes, I am going to school soon, are you happy?" Shu Yan took out her clothes and hung them on the railing of the bed. The landlord here was stingy, except for the two old beds.

All the new houses use wall-mounted wardrobes, and another one is wasted. Shu Yan suddenly misses Taobao in his world. Everything is available. He can also deliver them to the door. Buy a simple cloth wardrobe. Dozens of dollars. I'm not distressed anymore.

However, I ca n’t help putting clothes in these months. When Shu Yan bought something, I asked the boss for two cardboard boxes, one of which was placed at the end of the bed for clean clothes, and the other had the cover cut off and placed on the opposite side of the bed. clothes.

I ran downstairs and bought a wire and a few iron nails. On the way back, I picked up a stone and knocked a nail on each side of the wall of the room. The wires were tied. Hang the clothes that were hanging on the railing at the end of the bed to the electric wires. Use them like this for the time being.

The two children ate more cakes in the sales center today. They didn't want to eat dinner, and Shu Yan simply ate a tomato for dinner.

Ye Jingjing was sleeping next door. It turned out that she used to sleep alone in her hometown, but she wouldn't be afraid. Ye Tianbao followed Shu Yan to sleep and jumped on the bed as soon as he got to bed.

"Tianbao, I'm going to bed, and I will take you to a new home tomorrow." Shu Yan picked up the clothes on the balcony and returned, pressing his spleen calmly.

She now finally understands why so many women get angry after getting married and have children. It ’s really not that they want to get angry, but it ’s really too tired. She is still rich now. Dare to imagine that life.

"Do n’t dance again, and mother is angry again." Shu Yan now ca n’t remember what childcare experts say ca n’t say no to the child, ca n’t threaten him, you have to slowly explain the truth to him, when facing a bear child Let the experts try it? See if he can let the bear child sit there and listen to your reasoning.

Seeing Shu Yan sinking his face, Ye Tianbao finally stopped jumping, and lay down obediently, "Mom, I'm thirsty."

"..." Shu Yan got up and poured him a glass of water, waited for him to drink, put down the glass, and just lay back on the bed.

"Mom, I want to pee, I want to pee ..."

"..." Shu Yan hugged him to go to the toilet and urinate, and came back to lie down.

"Mom, I can't sleep."

Shu Yan ... Turn off the lights and plug Ye Tianbao into the bed. "Sleep me, or I will leave you alone at home tomorrow, and I will take my sister out."

After a long period of trouble, I finally fell asleep, and Shu Yan Qingshu breathed a sigh of relief, saying that raising children knows their parents, this is true. If you do n’t raise children, you really do n’t know how to bring children so tired. , While working with children and washing and cooking, so she was not married before is really a wise choice.

At dawn, both children were sleeping. Shu Yan went out to buy breakfast and came back after washing. The sun just came out at home. The two children were dug out of the bed. Today, I will go to the new house to take a look. rest assured.