Chapter 114: thought?

Women's clothing and underwear brands have different routes. Because expectations are too high, they must do their best in all aspects.

Recently, the entire Yan Xue was in a combat state, and he was busy flying from top to bottom.

"A number of newspapers have reported the news of our company's new women's clothing awards, and advertisements have been broadcast one after another. Currently, Nancheng TV Station, Lanjiang Province, Hujiang Province and Yangcheng are being broadcast. CCTV is still negotiating, and it can be seen next week "Jiang Yan is Shu Yan's assistant and has a very strong working ability.

Shu Yan knocked on the table with a pen. "What do you say over the counter?"

"The domestic counters have all been renovated, and all the clothes have been delivered. The people and designers in the marketing department have rushed to the respective counters. The port city is working overtime to renovate. It can catch up with time. It will be open after one month. As for foreign countries, currently only city a and city c can be synchronized. "

It was enough to have these two places. Shu Yan immediately ordered, "It must be written on the leaflet that there are counters in these two places to open simultaneously. It is best to be unobtrusive."

Jiang Yan did not agree at all, but it wasn't her worries anyway. The headache was the Propaganda Department.

Hearing the door knock, Jiang Yan went to open the door. Xia Rou came.

It ’s completely different from the disturbed intern Xia Rou, who followed Hu Ruixue to go abroad and took several awards. It may be average in foreign countries, but in the current China, it is already a little famous. Designer, after returning to China, Shu Yan promoted her to become deputy director without any objection.

"Mr. Shu, call from the factory and say there is a problem with a batch of fabric."

It is very time now, even if there is a fabric problem, Shu Yan attaches great importance. Immediately call the factory to ask carefully, only to know that these batches of fabrics are imported from Hu Ruiyang. Most of their supply comes from Hu Ruiyang, except for the price. In addition to benefits, it is also based on trust, and cooperation has not been a problem for so long.

Shu Yan called Hu Ruixue. She had an incident at home today and said she would come here in the afternoon.

"Is there a problem with the fabric? I'm with my brother. I'll ask him." Hu Ruixue hung up the phone and turned to ask Hu Ruiyang. "Shu Yan said there was a problem with the batch of fabrics that came to the factory recently. Not up to standard, and many have stains and musty smell. "

She wanted to make a luxury card, but it turned out that no one wanted it for the stall.

"Don't worry, I'll call the company now to ask clearly." Hu Ruiyang got up and called.

"What's wrong?" Hu mother came out with vegetables. "Your brother is busy with the company again? He said today is your dad's birthday. Don't be busy with the company."

"It's not my brother's company. Something is wrong with me." Hu Ruixue got up and helped her mother with the dishes. "It's not a big deal, it will be resolved in a while. Why can't my dad come down."

After a while, Hu Ruiyang came back without saying any problems, just saying that people should go and pull back the batch of defective goods, and then pull a batch of good past again.

"Today is Dad's birthday. I won't talk about this. I'll explain it to Shu Yan tomorrow at your company." Hu Ruiyang pulled the chair and sat down, looked around, and frowned, "Where's the lady?"