Chapter 90: Tempo idea

It ’s already dawn when Tianbao hangs the water. Shu Yan yawned and glanced at Fang Zeyu, envious, a little envious.

"Should we have breakfast outside or go back for breakfast?" Shu Yan asked Fang Zeyu.

Fang Zeyu froze, his heart moved slightly, and finally said, "Eat outside, I will take you home after eating."

Fang Zeyu was about to drive. Shu Yan took Tianbao and woke him up. He was dizzy last night and only saw Fang Zeyu now.

"Uncle Fang." Tianbao showed a naive smile when he saw Fang Zeyu.

"Wake up, still uncomfortable?" Fang Zeyu gently rubbed Tianbao's head.

"Not bad anymore."

After a brief breakfast, Fang Zeyu stopped at a corner of the community, "I'll take you here, and call me if there's anything going on."

"Don't go up and sit?" Shu Yan looked at Fang Zeyu.

"No, you didn't sleep all night. Go back and rest." Fang Zeyu didn't get out of the car, urging Shu Yan to go home quickly.

Shu Yan knew that Fang Zeyu was afraid of being seen. She felt particularly uncomfortable. She got out of the car with her child in her arms. Shu Yan looked back at the distant car.

She must think about it, to what extent does the other party Zeyu like? Was it because he brought her a sense of security? Or was he moved by hearing his story and influenced by the hero complex? She has to sort out her feelings, put aside everything, and talk about feelings only. If she likes to live the rest of her life, she will overcome all difficulties and stay with him.

In fact, if you really like to get there, Shu Yan is willing to take a step back and live in a place where no one knows Fang Zeyu. She chose this place because she was most familiar with this theory. Now she has established a foothold in Nancheng. She can go anywhere, and she does not have to stay here.

Hu Ruixue talked to her several times, and let her transfer Jingjing to Nanshan Elementary School, and Tianbao directly sent to Nanshan Kindergarten. This elementary school and kindergarten may not be well-known, but it is actually a noble kindergarten and elementary school, as well as junior and high schools.

The tuition fee is 100,000 a year, 100,000 in nine years, and the total income of an ordinary family may be less than 10,000 a year. The tuition of this school will be 100,000, and it is not possible to enter with money. The parents of the students in the school are guaranteed to enter the school. Bilingual teaching is implemented from kindergarten. It is true bilingual teaching, but unlike Tianbao ’s current joke, teachers will not say anything. The teachers in the interest class have all kinds of For the grand prize, each student must choose a major interest, and other interest classes can also be selected. As long as you have this energy, the school's entertainment facilities are also perfect.

Shu Yan was hesitant. Such a school is certainly good, but it will not put a lot of pressure on the child.

At that time, Hu Ruixue said to her, "What is stress? Waiting for you to go to the university gate and discovering that others are better than yourself is really stress. Besides, the school's pressure is not great, but it still focuses on work and rest. Yes, in fact, letting two children choose this school, and the most important purpose is to make friends. Friends made in school days are not the same as friends made after going out of society. These are the children's future resources. Why else start this school? "

This remark reverberated in Shu Yan's heart for a long time, or she was already emotional, so moving does not matter to her.

"Mom, why didn't Uncle Fang send us home?" Tianbao asked suddenly.