Chapter 129: Second sister

I must help if I am busy, but after all, Shu Li has to stand up.

Shu Yan carefully recalls the second sister's personality, which is a little bit more stiff than the original body, and it is not too hard, otherwise it will not be frustrated by her in-laws. If she is really helped, Shu Yan will definitely keep her away from that family. I'm afraid the second sister is unwilling.

"Second sister, if you continue to stay at their house, even if I help you this time, there will be another time." Shu Yan said this first, then asked: "How do you think I can help you."

The second sister stared at Shu Yan firmly. "Divorce, I want to be like you, I want to divorce, and I bring my own child. I have a woman next door. She goes to work in Yangcheng, and there are four or five hundred a month. As long as Willing to endure hardships, I don't believe I can't support myself and my children. "

Shu Yan was taken aback by such a Shu Li. I didn't expect she would say such a thing.

Seeing Shu Yan's face full of astonishment, Shu Li smiled bitterly: "Go on, my child and I are dead. I don't think for myself, I have to think for my child."

Ping An has spent a lot of money at home all these years, not to mention his grandma, the child and his dad are a bit annoyed to see Ping now. Therefore, the uncle made such an opinion, and they did not oppose it. At the moment he agreed, he had already given up peace. He could only wait for death if he did not heal the disease. As a housewife, he had no financial source. Shu Li has no right to speak at home.

Shu Li thought the little girl dared to divorce. Why didn't she dare? She can go out to work outside, and even if she can pay 200 yuan a month, she can support herself and her children.

"You think about it?" Shu Yan looked up and down Shu Li, wouldn't she be worn like her?

Shu Li's hair was seen by Shu Yan, and she looked down at herself, a pair of washed white pants, short sleeves not wanted by the neighbors, because it was too big, and looked at the same as a child stealing adult clothes, and then looked at Shu Yan At first glance, expensive shirts and trousers, high heels, a watch on her hand, a shiny necklace on her neck, and pearl earrings. If it ’s not the same, Shu Li ca n’t believe it ’s her little sister. .

A mother-in-law sister, the younger sister is not as good as her. Look now, young, beautiful, and rich, she dare not say that she will be the same as Shu Yan after divorce, at least not as tired as now I ca n’t eat enough to live, and I ca n’t even keep my children.

"Do you agree with the divorce? Divorce is not alone. If a man wants to drag you on, he won't be able to divorce for a few years. Such dragging will be bad for you and your children." Shu Yan felt Shu Li Wanting a divorce may be more troublesome than her.

"He'll be willing. He's someone out there already, it's a widow, and I'll mention it now, he's definitely anxious!" Shu Li knew that there was someone outside her husband, but she just didn't care.

"Someone? It's easy to do." As long as the tricks are reintroduced, not only can they divorce, but they can also knock a sum of money. Both children follow the mother. Don't you pay for maintenance?

First refunded the ticket, and then Shu Yan took Shu Li to find Shu Jianyang.

"Are you going to divorce?" Shu Jianyang's eyes widened, and she looked at Shu Yan sideways, wouldn't she be a guide?

Shu Yan rolled her eyes. "It's the second sister who wants to divorce herself. Please ask the second sister for specific information and let her tell you."