Chapter 33: Know yourself

Today is the 4th day of the event. Shu Yan is busy and has no dreams about the morning. Ale didn't stay in the store that day, and the clothes that were damaged should not be too many. Except for the three clothes they found and the one returned this morning, no customers returned.

"People next door pay attention, don't let them come in." After seven in the evening, there were not so many guests. Shu Yan took out four clothes, and the sleeves of the coat were cut. You can still wear it with a little stitching. This dress was worn by a temporary worker before. It looks good. Unfortunately, she didn't buy it because of money. Shu Yan gave it to her.

"Give it to me?" The girl looked at Shu Yan with some disbelief. She didn't think the little breach was anything at all, but she didn't expect it to be given to her directly by the boss.

A hole in the knee of the jeans was pierced, and the little finger was widened. Shu Yan simply cut it a bit larger. Picking out the burr with a needle, it became a pair of ragged jeans. With a flower shirt, it instantly became Fashionable match.

There was a hole in the chest of the sweater. Shu Yan used the method learned online to embroider a red flower on it, and there were a few small flowers on the side.

"The boss's hand is too coincidental." Several people gathered around Shu Yan and looked at her in admiration.

"It's all a little trick. If you want to learn it, I can teach you back." Can't give it a favor. The other temporary workers also gave scarves or hats. In fact, the purchase price is only four or five yuan. Dozens of things, each held in the arms like a treasure.

There are temporary workers. As regular employees, Zhang Huaxiu and Yingying are naturally indispensable. Shu Yan gave each person a skirt. The weather was getting colder. The summer clothing was not particularly good. It was hung up and handled next year. .

Lying in bed at night, Shu Yan couldn't sleep. Peer competition is normal. Others have better business than themselves, and it is normal for them to feel uncomfortable, but it ’s really rare for her to be like Ale, and she is unlucky to run into such a neighbor.

Keeping such a poisonous snake staring beside is not the answer. Knowing oneself and knowing one another can be frightened, but Shu Yan knows nothing except that she is called Ale.

The next morning, Shu Yan finished sending the child to his new house to see the progress.

The wall cabinets, walls, and floors are all done, and now some trivial work is left.

"It's almost the same. Even some small places have to be made again." The foreman saw Shu Yan and showed her inside and out. "It should be completed in half a month, and it will be ventilated by then. Two months, I will be able to move in. "

Shu Yan didn't expect the progress to be so fast, and thought she would not be able to renovate until the end of the year.

"Master, I'm not in a hurry, you have to control the quality." Shu Yan said uneasily.

"You can rest assured that we are a large company. There are clear regulations. At that time, you can find someone to check. As long as there is a problem, we will not receive any decoration fees." Workers have to work overtime and have more manpower. Look at the people in the house. There are three woodworkers in three rooms and four masters who paint the walls. Can they be fast? "

All-inclusive and daily are not the same. If you pay daily, the foreman will deliberately drag on the day, and one more day will be paid for the day. The contract will be different, and the foreman will work overtime to complete the work. As soon as possible, because you can take the next order.