Chapter 113: enough

Shu Yan thought that she had said so, and people who were a little bit ashamed could not appear again, and saw Zhou Xiaomei again the next night.

"I'm here to apologize to you. I'm sorry for the trouble."

"You didn't bother me at all, but your appearance in front of me again and again really troubled me a bit." Shu Yan said politely.

Zhou Xiaomei wanted to say something more, and saw Fang Zeyu getting out of a car.

"I think I made it clear to you that I already have a girlfriend. She is the person I want to work with for a lifetime. If you come to disturb him again, don't blame me." Fang Zeyu stared at Zhou Xiaomei, "Don't let me Regret saved you. "

Zhou Xiaomei's eyes turned red, watching Fang Zeyu shook her lips, and finally said, "Sorry!" After speaking, he turned and ran away.

Shu Yan and Fang Zeyu glanced at each other, and both saw inexplicable things in each other's eyes.

"Yan Yan, I really have nothing to do with her. She met a robber before. I helped by passing by. I haven't seen it before for years."

"Okay, can I still believe you?" Shu Yan looked him up and down, went to Seoul and got a little tan. I lost a bit, "I know you're back today. I asked my aunt to make more dishes. Will you eat here tonight?"

"Okay." Fang Zeyu nodded gladly.

Along the way, I met a lot of people in the same community, and they were not surprised that Shu Yan and Fang Zeyu went in and out together.

When waiting for the elevator, just when Lin Hui came back, she saw Fang Zeyu smiling awkwardly. When she saw Fang Zeyu, she remembered the gossip she had with Shu Yan before. She forgot to say anything bad about Fang Zeyu.

"You guys go out today?"

"No, Ayu just returned from a business trip. I asked him to have dinner here, and you go shopping?" Shu Yan said generously.

"No, there is no soy sauce at home. I will go out and buy soy sauce."

Then, suddenly there was nothing to say.

The dinner was very rich. All the chicken, duck, fish, shrimp and crabs were available. Auntie's craftsmanship was very good. Fang Zeyu was also very popular. After eating two large bowls of rice, one-third of the dishes went into his stomach.

"Don't eat it." Shu Yan held a small bowl with a few mouthfuls of rice in it.

"No, you are just like that? Eat more."

"I don't eat anymore." Shu Yan doesn't eat pork and too much rice tonight, she will eat some vegetarian dishes, and seafood will eat a little, almost full, health and maintain body shape, good for the skin.

Fang Zeyu frowned. This is not enough for him to eat.

"You're thin enough, you don't need to lose weight." In fact, he thinks that Shu Yan is too thin now, but he's better.

It can only be said that the aesthetics of the two are different. People in this era relatively like to be more plump. Looking at the blessing, Shu Yan's particular skinny in that era is, of course, too thin and not good-looking, so Shu Yan now No more weight loss, mainly shaping.

"No, I'm really full. Maintaining body shape is part of it, mainly for health. Old ancestors have said that being full can only last a long life." Shu Yan laughed.

This Fang Zeyu has also heard of it, but there are really few people who can do it. Shu Yan can persist, which shows that she is very persevering.