Chapter 28: Open

On October 20th, Shu Yan's clothing store officially opened. Lao Hu, Chen Fei, and the manufacturer He Boss all sent flower baskets. Lin Huiren also gave them flower baskets. Shu Yan bought four pairs and eight pairs. The two sides of the flower basket are arranged neatly, the middle is a red carpet that leads directly to the door, and the door also has an arched balloon. The most eye-catching thing is the big color TV on the table to the left of the door, and the bicycle leaning against the table.

Shu Yan also found six people to distribute leaflets, two of which were arranged at the door, one of them greeted the guests, one to help the guests draw, and the other four were scattered on and around Chengnan West Road. Be sure to let everyone who is shopping today know that there are A newly opened women's clothing store, these are marketing methods that are not available now, which immediately attracted many people's attention.

The Chinese people have always liked to join in the fun. When they saw so many people around, they gathered together in an instant, and some of them came to see the activities on the leaflet.

Unlike most clothing stores, Shu Yan has a lot of clothes hanging on the walls on both sides, so that people can see as soon as they come in. Many girls are fancy when they come in. As long as women love beauty, some also find beauty. Vision, not to mention Shu Yan's vision has surpassed them for so many years, it has a very fashionable feeling to mix casually.

"This suit looks really good. Madam, I have a yellow trench coat in my house, can you put it on?" She likes the whole set, but some are reluctant to spend so much money, just thinking about buying the jacket and pants.

"Yellow? What kind of yellow is it?" The windbreaker held by the guests was off-white, with floral shirts and jeans inside. The shirts themselves were fancy, and if they were too thick, they would not look good.

"A little yellower than this yellow," said the guest, pointing to a skirt.

A glance down her hand, "This yellow ... may not be suitable, you can change the shirt inside to a white shirt, it is very refreshing to put on, it will be very temperament."

Shu Yan found a yellow coat to hang out. "The styles are different, you can simply compare them."

Sure enough, the off-white trench coat was not so good-looking, and the guests were in a tangled state.

Women are like this. Before entering the clothing store, they are thinking of buying an in-house tie. After looking at the matching in the clothing store, they always feel that their jacket is not as suitable as that of the clothing store.

"Did you buy that dress last year? You haven't bought a trench coat this year. You can try it on, and buy it if it looks good." The woman's friend talked aside.

"I'll try it first."

Shu Yan nodded and let Yingying take her to the fitting room.

A woman's friend belongs to a more individual person. She does not like someone to follow the introduction. Shu Yan knows how to receive another guest.

The two fitting rooms are a little small. Many people are waiting outside. As the passenger flow increases, Shu Yan has to greet the guests and go to the checkout counter to collect cash.

"Lady, I want this one." The entangled woman came over holding a suit, and it was really good-looking. After changing into this suit, the whole person became a modern girl.

"Yes, windbreaker 69, shirt 38, jeans 45, a total of 152. We have an event today. You have already bought three. If you buy one more, you can get one piece of clothing, and you can reduce it to 200. 20, equivalent to spending 180 yuan to have five clothes, very cost-effective. "Shu Yan said while folding clothes.