Chapter 32: make trouble?

Shu Yan and Zhang Huaxiu returned to her house. Both children were asleep. Shu Yan wanted to go back with her two children. Wu Xiuyue stopped.

"Why? Let Xiuxiu and her brother take you home."

There are still a lot of things in her own home, which makes Zhang Huafeng's sending Shu Yan not very good, and with Xiu Xiu there is nothing wrong.

"Yes, let me hug Jingjing, Xiuxiu, you hit the flashlight behind." Zhang Huafeng hugs Jingjing skillfully, apparently he often hugs children.

As soon as I went out, I saw the door next door closed with a bang, and Shu Yan glanced at Zhang Huaxiu.

"It must be the old lady next door. She always loves to stare at other people's homes. When she is a little bit windy, she talks arrogantly to others." Speaking of this old lady, Zhang Huaxiu was awkward.

She didn't get married at such an old age, and most of it was due to the old lady next door. When she was 22, there was a good candidate who knew each other. On the way back from work, the bicycle broke down, and my colleagues in the factory helped repair it. The next day, it was rumored that she was out of order and had a bad relationship with her husband. Alienate her.

For this reason, Zhang's mother took a kitchen knife to the old lady's house and made a big noise. The talents in the factory and the yard knew that the old lady was talking about it, but how about that, the man had already made an appointment with his parents.

Zhang Huaxiu doesn't hate the old lady, it is better to be able to see a person before marriage. In case it is after marriage, it will be more uncomfortable at the time, but she does not hate but hates such a person. Like this time she bought out the working age, the old lady is here. It was said that she had been fired for making mistakes, and Zhang Ma had an argument with her over this matter. Why did Wu Xiuyue want to move? The small house is one thing. Another reason is that the old lady next door didn't dare to speak a little louder, otherwise she would be told that their husband and wife had a fight.

Tianbao slept like a piglet, Jing Jing woke up halfway and was frightened when she saw Zhang Huafeng. It was better to look back at Shu Yan.

"mom."

"Wake up, then go down by yourself."

"It's okay. I'm just a few steps away. Let me hug her." Zhang Huafeng felt that the little girl in her arms was fluttering, maybe half as heavy as his son.

At the door of the house, Shu Yan politely asked them to sit in for a while, Zhang Huafeng and Zhang Huaxiu politely refused.

"Then I won't give it away, thank you." Shu Yan held Tianbao and watched them leave.

The three mothers entered the door, and Shu Yan asked Jingjing to go to the bath first. Tianbao fell asleep even if he had taken off his shoes and waited for a bath tomorrow morning.

"How about at Zhang Chenghan's house today?" Shu Yan helped her daughter clean her hair. It has grown a lot. Her hair quality is much better than her. It may be a bit hard. After drying, it is all sky-high. Currently, she can only wear a hat.

"Very good. Zhang Chenghan's mother made a lot of dishes and kept eating meat for me and my brother. His grandmother said that it was specially made for us." Ye Jingjing glanced back at Shu Yan and lowered her head to let her mother wipe her hair. .

Shu Yan frowned, maybe these words were unintentional, or they might be intentionally told to the child, so that she could come back to learn to her, Grandma Zhang Chenghan ... a little care!