Chapter 109: Jiji

Fortunately, Shu Yan has been exercising during this time. There is nothing uncomfortable when the horse rides back in a lap.

"I'll give you a press when I look back, and I won't be sore tomorrow." Fang Zeyu worried that Shu Yan would be uncomfortable tomorrow.

"It should be fine, I insist on doing yoga."

There is a yoga teacher in the club introduced by Hu Ruixue. In addition to some shaping exercises, Shu Yan will do yoga together. She intends to practice yoga after the shaping is finished.

I have seen some people who persist in practicing yoga before. She has a very good temperament and figure. She hopes that she can maintain a very good posture when she is forty years old.

Riding slowly on a horse, the wind gently blows Shu Yan's bangs, leaning comfortably in Fang Zeyu's arms.

"It's so beautiful here, I hope to come back next time."

"You can come at any time if you like." Fang Zeyu likes it here as well.

At first he was forced to stay at home, or his grandfather asked him to join the army, which has changed his life since then, otherwise he must have become a **** on the street and really embarked on a crooked road.

In the afternoon, they put a blanket on the ground, and lay there blowing the wind and looking at the blue sky and white clouds. They can lie down so quietly for a day.

"Mom looks at the pony I'm riding on." Tianbao came slowly and riding a pony.

"Where's the horse? Don't break it." The horse looked small at first glance.

"Jinshan said it's okay, he often rides." Tianbao rides for the first time alone.

"Who is Jinshan?" Shu Yan asked Fang Zeyu sideways.

"It's the grandson of the old village chief. The pony should be used for his practice. He said it's okay." Fang Zeyu helped Shu Yan to dismount and came to Tianbao to touch the pony. "Even if it's a pony, you also Ride slowly, it's not a joke to fall off. "

"I'm not afraid, Uncle Fang will protect me." After getting along these days, Tianbao worshipped Fang Zeyu more and more.

Fang Zeyu tapped his head. "I only have two hands. What if I don't have time?"

After a while, Jingjing also came over on a pony, but she was followed by a boy, about eight years old, who was very strong, and should be what Jinbao said.

"Mom, can I ride to the side to play?" To be honest, Jing Jing was a little afraid of riding before, and the pony was not afraid, and she thought the pony was so cute.

In addition to Jinshan, Jinshan's father followed, and Shu Yan reassured them to go out to play. The purpose of coming to the grassland was not to play freely, so there was no need to be so careful.

In the evening, the village chief still entertained them and roasted another lamb. During this period, Fang Zeyu and the village chief talked a lot about the road. The village chief meant to fill the pit and then paved the stones.

"Can you apply for a concrete road with the county?" Fang Zeyu calculated with Lin Dazhi last night. The distance to the nearest county seat is 20 kilometers. The road is very flat, and the labor can come from the village. About one million can be done.

The head of the village shook his head. "No, we have applied many times with the county. It keeps saying that there is no money."

The grassland is too big, and the villages are too scattered. Like their village, a hundred people are not there. It is a poor county itself. How could it take one million to make a way for them and give them this village? Will the village have any opinions? When the time comes to find the county, then they will not live.