Chapter 132: bad idea

"Can your mother do it?" Li Jiaojiao twisted her fingers and asked uncertainly.

Whoever can give birth to a child who wants others, but unfortunately has a severe physical injury from a reproductive birth. The doctor said that it was difficult for her to get pregnant again. At the beginning, Ye Zhiqiang would coax her to comfort her, as time passed, she became increasingly impatient with her.

Li Jiaojiao knows Ye Zhiqiang best, and when she could find her outside, she will find someone younger and more beautiful than her to have a child for him. By comparison, it is better to choose his ex-wife's son. Once Tianbao itself already existed, secondly he was still young, and he kissed her after raising a few years.

"We got the news a little late, Shu Yan left the four cities early. Shu Jianyang would definitely not say." Ye Zhiqiang took a cigarette. "If it doesn't work, call the police. Even if divorced, Tianbao is also my son. I want to visit myself. Boy, isn't this illegal? "

At first I thought that Shu Yan was so stupid, and the children born were also stupid and ugly. It was better than Jiao Jiao's children. Shu Yan said that he wanted the child's right of custody. He wanted to dump the two oil bottles. Who wants Jiao Jiao? It will have an abortion, and it hurts its body. In this way, Tianbao cannot give Shu Yan.

"But Shu Yan has our picture in hand." Li Jiaojiao hesitated.

"Before I was afraid, because we were living in Xicheng, now you have no work, and my hard work in Xicheng is ruined. I have to take over my parents, so I wo n’t go back to Xicheng." Ye Zhiqiang was a bit broken. Breaking posture.

As Ye Zhiqiang guessed, Ye Laoto and Ye Laotai could not take Shu Jianyang at all. The reason is at Shu Yan. Straightforward? Shu Jianyang was more horizontal, and it wasn't long before he was passed away by Shu Jianyang.

Back at the office, Shu Jianyang immediately called Shu Yan.

"They want to see Jingjing and Tianbao? Impossible." Shu Yan refused.

"From a legal perspective, the child's father has the right to visit." Shu Jianyang specifically asked the company's lawyers. "I look at them, I'm afraid they want not only the right to visit, but also Tianbao's custody."

"This is even more impossible. At the time we signed the divorce agreement, it was written in black and white. It was he who gave up the custody by himself. He went to court. The child's final custody is still with me." Attorney, the agreement is very clear and detailed.

"It's mainly a lawsuit trouble." Shu Jianyang sighed. "You should prepare mentally early."

Hanging up, Shu Yan stunned the table.

"What's wrong?" Fang Zeyu put down the newspaper and asked.

"Tianbao's current wife can't have children, so he sent his idea to Tianbao. I will never give them to them."

Li Jiaojiao just has a low chance of getting pregnant. Who knows if she will get pregnant in the future, what if Tianbao has a baby?

In any case, it is impossible for Shu Yan to give his child to Ye Zhiqiang. The divorce agreement is written clearly.

"Did you sign an agreement at the time of the divorce?" Fang Zeyu is now having a relationship with two children, no matter which child is unwilling.