Chapter 139: List

Although there is still a month, but now everything needs to be prepared, the time is still very urgent. Fortunately, Hu Ruixue has helped solve the problem of the hall and accommodation, which is equivalent to helping them solve the biggest problem.

There is also a traffic problem. I do n’t know how many people come over from my hometown. Shu Yan thought about whether to take a bus.

"Determine the number of people first, who else should be invited besides the immediate relatives?" Fang Zeyu took out the invitation and began to write.

Shu Yan pointed with his fingers and counted, "My grandparents and my parents must come. The three brothers don't know if they will come. The third brother will definitely ask. The remaining cousins ​​will post first. Whether they come or not is their business. I have two uncles, two aunts, and two aunts to call, even if my cousins ​​and sisters haven't been contacted, I suddenly called them, thinking I asked them for a red envelope. "

In fact, it is not necessary to call them, but if you do not ask them to get married, it is equivalent to breaking the relative. She didn't move much at all. She didn't do much good to her original body. It didn't matter if she broke it, but I don't know why. There was a voice in Shu Yan telling her that she must invite them to the wedding.

While Fang Zeyu wrote the invitation, Shu Yan touched her heart, she was sure that the original body was definitely gone, so why is there such a strong consciousness at work.

In the evening, I went to and from half a night, and Shu Yanzhuo got a little clue. It is estimated that the original body was too much bullied in that family, and he always wanted to make parents look at it, and wanted relatives and friends to praise him. This thought may be buried in the deepest part of the original body and mind. She didn't know it herself, but she didn't expect to emerge at this time.

Shu Yan hesitated to follow her heart. When she was dealing with the original body, she only promised to help her respect her parents and treat the two children as her own. This is not within the scope of the transaction, not to mention that the original body is long gone, and she pressed down. No, but she thought about it and decided to follow her heart. Anyway, she would invite the original parents and brothers to come.

Fang Zeyu wrote the invitation, and Shu Yan packed it and sent it to Fang Zeyu, asking him to send it to a relative's home.

"Brother 3, you can help determine the number of people, and I can make arrangements here." Shu Yan needs to determine the number of people.

"OK. Rest assured, I know."

When Shu Yan and Fang Zeyu were married, Shu Jianyang had been mentally prepared, but he did not expect to move so fast.

His first reaction was the same as Hu Ruixue, thinking whether Shu Yan was pregnant, but he was a man. He thought that was hard to ask, and planned to turn back to Miao Miao.

When I received the package, in addition to the invitation, there was a large bag of clothes for the children, which was for the children in Li Miaomiao's stomach.

"Yan Yan is interested." Li Miaomiao said with a smile, "Are they going to get married by the sea? It's romantic." I thought Shu Yan was the second marriage, so I simply put a drink on it. I didn't expect to get married by the sea. Officially grand.