Chapter 42: Cooperation

Unexpectedly, the little girl was very enthusiastic. She came to the store with her recipe the next day, and she told Shu Yan how to use it carefully.

"Thank you so much, I'll use it when I get home." Shu Yan really thought that she just talked casually, turned around and forgot about that one, or had to wait to buy clothes and think about it. trip.

As a thank you, Shu Yan originally wanted to send her a set of clothes. The little girl said she didn't accept anything. Shu Yan gave her a membership card. The little girl said that she would often come to her to buy clothes in the future.

In the afternoon, Shu Yan went there to see the house. Already other people have heard the wind come to see the house, everyone is watching because of the price. Shu Yan was anxious. The old saying is good. As long as the three generations are raised, as long as the offspring does not appear to be a prodigal, no one can rely on rent to support the family. If you have the ability, you can turn around with the store. House is really anxious to sell.

If you miss this time, you may not be able to buy it next time. Shu Yan intends to ask Lao Hu, it's really impossible, just buy more.

Coincidentally, Lao Hu was not at home and it was too early to pick up the children. Shu Yan simply went to see how the new house was decorated.

Passing by the kindergarten, Shu Yan met Tianbao's teacher.

"Tianbao mother, you are here. I was thinking about how to get in touch with you." The teacher knew Shu Yan's ability, which was a group of parents who went to the property to knock down the headmaster and deputy headmaster. It's very kind to talk to her.

"What's wrong? Is Tianbao in trouble at school?" The teacher must be looking for her because of her child. Ye Tianbao has behaved well recently. Shu Yan has not held him as tightly as before. Is there any moth?

"Tianbao classmate cried another child today. I have called his parents to inform him that they should be here soon." The teacher took Shu Yan to the office.

If it was before, Shu Yan would definitely think that it was Tianbao's fault without saying anything. Recently, Tianbao has performed really well. Shu Yan decided to ask the situation first before talking.

There were two children standing in the teacher's office, Tianbao was standing against the wall, and from time to time he gave the children crying harshly.

"Tianbao." Shu Yan called him.

"Mom." Seeing Shu Yan, Tianbao quickly lowered his head and waited for a long time, neither hit nor scolded, Tianbao carefully looked up at Shu Yan.

"Tell mom, why did you hit someone?" Shu Yan asked, squatting down as calmly as possible.

Tianbao glanced at Shu Yan and said angrily when she didn't get angry, "It was he who scolded me for not having a father."

"You don't have a father," the little boy who kept sobbing yelled.

"You still said." Talking, Tianbao raised his small fist and rushed up, and Shu Yan flicked back.

"Yangyang, what a word, I'm not happy to apologize to this child." When he came to the door, he heard the roar of his son and accused his son first. "Although my son said something wrong, your son can't Hit someone, look at this face, it's all black. "

Shu Yan glanced at it. What Wu Qing was the ash he was playing when he was playing by himself, but this mother was kind of reasonable, not a confusing type, otherwise Shu Yan really had a headache.

"If you know your mistakes, you will be a good boy. Yangyang, can you tell your aunt why you say Tianbao like this?" Shu Yan was in a heavy mood. With her two children alone, she was very clear that it would attract a lot of the same vision, but I didn't expect it to be so fast, and the child was affected first.