Chapter 65: heating

Hu Ruixue already had the idea of ​​a chain store when he was going to open a direct store. Shu Yan also had the intention, so when big customers came over, took them to the factory to watch, and then took them to the direct store to take a circle.

"Are these home clothes and underwear briefs produced by the company in the future?"

"Of course, these are designed by designers we have invited ourselves. The underwear and underwear factory is already under preparation, and it will be put into production soon, as will home clothing."

During the viewing process, customers came in from time to time, but because many men were here, they were embarrassed to buy underwear and underwear, and bought Qiu Yi Qiu Qi or pajamas and left.

Many people's eyes are bright, just looking for a good location, Yan Xue and Xian Xue, the golden signs, can definitely make money.

"I want to know how to join, what kind of support and help can the company give us?" Someone asked the question first.

"The company only recruits 50 franchisees for the time being, and it is tentatively determined that the first-tier and second-tier cities will require facade rental contracts. Of course, their own facade is the best. Display, train employees, etc. "

"Affiliate fee of 10,000?" Some of them felt that the franchise fee was too high.

"This is the discount we give to the first batch of franchisees. The second batch is definitely more than this franchise fee. You should know how much Yan Yan ’s advertising on the brand of Xuexue is now a well-known national brand. We mean that we can make a lot of money immediately. Whoever can drink the first soup will see if there is such a courage. "Shu Yan smiled, and the opportunity was in front of them. If hesitated and not grasped, it is no wonder she was.

"What about the purchase? What are the benefits of the company?" One of the women has decided to join, and the concerns are deeper.

"We've calculated it. It's about 10,000 yuan with full inventory and some inventory. There are two plans. For the first purchase of 10,000, you can get a 45 percent discount, and the later is a 50 percent discount. The second plan is to recharge 50,000 yuan. , We give away 10,000 yuan of goods, which is equivalent to free distribution. "

The franchise fee is 10,000, and the 50 places are 500,000 cash. If they choose to recharge 50,000 or 3 million funds, they can immediately open a garment factory and underwear underwear factory. Said to send 10,000 yuan of goods, in fact, the cost is only more than 1,000, anyway, they definitely make money.

"What is meant by recharging 50,000? We deposit the money in the company first, and then deduct the money from the money. What discount does it give me?"

"Yes, you will be deducted from this money for the goods you receive later. All the recharges will be 40% off, and then 50% off. Maybe the company has other activities in the future."

Many people talked there with each other, and Xianxue's name is getting bigger and bigger, which means that as long as the store is opened, there will be business, and business can make money.

"In addition, in addition to our own direct-operated stores in first-tier cities, we will divide the area. Each area allows only one franchise store, so if you have an idea, sign the contract as soon as possible, but there will be no chance if it is signed by someone else." Shu Yan shallow Laughed and added a fire.

Three people signed the letter of intent on the spot, and they said they would rent a store to join immediately. Shu Yan asked them to sign an agreement with the company, and then paid a deposit, and that area was tentatively scheduled.