Chapter 120: rescue

Hu Ruiyang and Fang Zeyu's people searched around without any information about Hu Ruixue.

"Rui Xue is driving by himself. Now the car is gone. It is difficult to find people. It is easier to find a car." Now unlike the future, the monitoring and inspection of the streets are much more difficult, but it is easier than finding a living person.

"Have she offended anyone recently? Or did you tell you?" Hu Ruiyang rubbed his temples and asked anxiously.

Shu Yan patted her head and quickly said: "Last time I met Sun Qian, she asked me to tell Rui Xue to let her be careful Ji Fansheng, would it be Ji Fansheng?"

"I'll have someone investigate his whereabouts immediately." Hu Ruiyang said with a grimace, his voice down.

Shu Yan remembered the last time Sun Qian left the phone and immediately called her and explained to her the situation there. She was silent for a while and said, "I said, be careful Ji Fansheng, Ji Fansheng is a pervert, Ruixue must have been taken away by him. "

Shu Yan was anxious at first, but she also came to this sentence. Since she knew that Ji Fansheng had a problem, it was not good for Rui Xue, but she said it carefully!

"Do you know where Ji Fansheng might be?" Shu Yan's mind kept showing some abnormal movie clips, and she was afraid that Hu Ruixue would also be caught.

"He has two villas in the suburbs, and he will probably go there. I don't know which one. You'd better find Rui Xue as soon as possible. Otherwise, I don't know what Ji Fansheng will do."

Shu Yan told Sun Rui's words to Hu Ruiyang and Fang Zeyu. Hu Ruiyang immediately found the location of the villa under Ji Fansheng's name. Coincidentally, the security of these two villas was from Fang Zeyu. When he called and asked, he said that he had not seen him. Hu Ruixue's license plate number.

"Ji Fansheng wasn't so stupid. This unknown tells us that Rui Xue is with her. Will she borrow someone else's car?"

As he was preparing to split his army, he heard Fang Zeyu's elder brother scream. "Okay, I know."

"I found it. It's in the southern suburbs." One of his comrades was injured, and his feet were a little lame. He couldn't protect the big ones. It was more than enough to be a security guard for the community. He is now the security captain of the southern suburban villa. He knows that the villa of Ji Fansheng today came back.

Fang Zeyu glanced at Hu Ruiyang and directly asked his comrades and security guards to find the property to get the keys, and tried to find out the situation. If Hu Ruixue was determined to be there, save the person first.

Hu Ruiyang shouted at the phone: "You go to save people immediately, I will take responsibility for all the consequences."

The group flew downstairs, got on the bus and hurried to the southern suburbs.

Ji Fansheng hugged Hu Ruixue upstairs. The pale pink room was strewn with roses. The bed was covered with pink gauze, "is it pretty?"

Hu Ruixue didn't even have the strength to speak now, she looked at Ji Fansheng in despair.

"Don't look at me like this." Ji Fansheng put Hu Ruixue on the bed and raised her hands over her eyes. "You should be affectionate and look at me with affection."

He looked at Hu Ruixue obsessively, and kissed her hair, cheeks, and neck slowly, and slowly slipped down to his chest. "Xiaoxue, we have finally been together for so many years."

Outside the villa, the property wiped the sweat from its forehead and pointed at the villa in front of it, saying, "Here it is."

The captain of the security guard listened, but unfortunately the villa was so soundproof that nothing could be heard, and the villas here were specially designed and it was difficult to climb to the second floor.