Chapter 134: Something happened

Shu Yan didn't go to Hu Ruixue's mother's house, but her home. It is not the same to go to Hu's house to pay New Year to Hu Ruixue.

"My parents are not savage beasts, my brother is afraid to appear in front of you now, saying that he is afraid to scare you." Hu Ruixue said jokingly.

Shu Yan smiled and didn't answer the question, "Is the blossoming a little better than before?"

After hearing this, Hu Ruixue asked with some joy: "You found it? I spent more than a month abroad last time, then the expert really has a way. Now that she can understand some instructions, she will still dress herself."

Seeing the tears in Hu Ruixue's eyes, when Shu Yan didn't see it, she gently touched the blossoming head. When she first met, she didn't let her touch it, and now she could touch her body.

"It will get better and better."

"In my lifetime, I can be content to hear her calling her mother." Hu Ruixue said softly.

After a few words of conversation, they stopped talking about blossoms. Hu Ruixue asked Shu Yan, "You and Fang Zeyu have been together for some time. How is your progress?"

Speaking of this, Shu Yan blushed. Fang Zeyu accompany her back to Xicheng last time. As for the two of them, she was actually mentally prepared. I did not expect that Fang Zeyu had special rules in those few days, when he booked a flight ticket to return. My sister came to her and lived in Xicheng for a few more days. Then, one night, Fang Zeyu and Shu Jianyang drank together, and they drank too much. When Shu Yan took care of him, the two ... were together anyway.

Hu Ruixue looked at her vaguely raised eyebrows, "Eat?"

"Well, change the subject."

"Why? The children are all born and shy." Hu Ruixue rolled his eyes. "When is it going? Talk about me!"

Shu Yan glanced at her, but he would briefly talk about it.

"I thought you would be together in a few days. I didn't expect Fang Zeyu to be able to tolerate it for so long, but it also shows that he respects you. It looks like you are sure to follow him to the end." Hu Ruixue holding a wine glass, Take a sip.

From the beginning, Shu Yan wanted to have a long-term perspective. As he got along with each other, Fang Zeyu was a rare and good man. Shu Yan felt that even in the original world, he would not necessarily meet such people.

Seeing Shu Yan's expression, Hu Ruixue knew what she thought, and laughed, "Just decide to stay together. When will you handle the wine? I will give you a big red envelope."

Marrying Shu Yan has never thought about it, let it be.

In addition to Hu Ruixue, Shu Yan also went to Lao Zhang's home to pay New Year's greetings, saying that he was one of the shareholders. He hadn't visited it a few times last year, but at the end of last year, the old couple still paid her dividends according to the shares. Earn almost more than 3 million, Shu Yan points to more than 600,000.

To be honest, this Qian Shuyan is very frustrated. This is not the same as Zhang Huaxiu's. Zhang Huaxiu's store is plainly Shu Yan's. Her investment is not half the shares, and the dividends in the store are comfortable. But Lao Zhang is different here. At first, he wanted to cooperate with him to make a batch of Qiu Yi to make a sum. When they had enough funds, they gave Shu Yan a share, which was their conscience, but Shu Yan really had no energy to manage Everything in the factory was handled by their husband and wife, so she thought about selling shares to Lao Zhang and withdrawing from the factory.