Chapter 24: Mom is superman

The store introduced by the elder sister is really good. The quality of the clothing is very good. Of course, the price is a bit higher. This price difference is acceptable to Shu Yan. She is positioning itself as a mid-to-high-end store. The quality is definitely better than that of ordinary clothing stores.

There are also a lot of styles, some of which are summer and autumn and late autumn. Many of them are the same as the older sister. It doesn't matter if they are not in the same city. The next issue is the price.

"We have bought so many goods this time, can the price be lower?" The elder sister called Shu Yan so enthusiastically to come and buy together, mainly for this purpose.

"That is, my store is newly opened. I want a lot of goods. You have a better price. I'll pick up your goods next time." Everything must be carefully planned.

"How much are you going to pick up?" The lady boss asked.

Shu Yan opened a new store. It ’s not clear how much it can sell. I took more of the small and medium sizes, and took one of the larger sizes. The main people are now thin and there are not many fat people. In case of coming up with a big size, she can wear it by herself if she can't sell it, or do a promotional event. She is also a person who has been bombed by various promotional frenzy and cannot sell it.

"When will your store open?" The older sister asked Shu Yanxuan's clothes.

"About the 20th of next month, wait to return to Nancheng to find someone to look at the days." Shu Yan did not feel that he was superstitious, doing business, the letter has to believe a little.

"Don't take the summer clothes, take part of the autumn clothes, mainly look at the winter models. Look at these sweaters, they are too thin and not practical." The older sister whispered to Shu Yan.

Not practical? Shu Yan looked at a few knitted cardigans. She felt very practical. It will be colder sooner or later in the autumn. You need to add a coat. These cardigans are very versatile. Whether it is skirts or pants, you can use them directly in winter. It's nice to add a coat or cotton coat outside.

"Also don't take too many of these colors if they are too picky." The older sister pointed to some very bright clothes. "This color is fashionable this year, not necessarily next year. If you can't sell it, you can only hit yourself. "

Don't think that women in the 90's do not pursue fashion. Everyone loves beauty. Pursuing fashion is a woman's nature. Especially big cities like Nancheng have always been at the forefront of fashion, and fashionable styles may not be popular next year, and all will be dealt with at a loss.

Shu Yan nodded as he was taught, but the bright-colored clothes should be made, and the three colors of black and white and red could not be used in a shop.

At first, Shu Yan thought that it was not much money to buy. As a result, she found that she was too naive. At least two to five colors are in one style, and each color is divided into several yards. One style is 5-20 pieces. Shu Yan I felt that I hadn't chosen a few styles. At the last account, I had hundreds of clothes.

Shu Yan has a lot of goods, the boss can help to deliver the goods, and the freight is out of the way, let alone the default of the payment. It can only be said that the current wholesaler is also better than the future.

"Sister, thank you so much today. Anyway, let me invite you to have a meal." Shu Yan followed the sister to a few stores and did not pick up the goods. She just became familiar with the route and she knew where to go next time. Several stores have stock.

"No more, I have to rush back to Wenxian. After this bus, I have to wait for tomorrow. Next time, there will be a chance." Big sister waved her hands kindly.