Chapter 86: Driving test

Hu Ruixue gave Shu Yan a VIP class, one-on-one service. The training venue is still separate from ordinary students. Many people share one outside. The inside is a small independent training ground covered with a shed. The wind ca n’t blow. Rain. Can't drip.

The coach was also very kind. Even if Shu Yan did something wrong, she never said her. She explained to her with patience. She wanted to get a driver's license when she was in college. Four or five people could drive a car. She has been waiting most of the time, and now she trains by herself for one half an hour.

I really did n’t expect that subject two at this time would be so much more difficult than in the future. She thought that it would be easier to learn a car in the 1990s. As a result, she would be stumped by a pile test. What else would pass the unilateral bridge and the undulating road? She hasn't learned it before, and maybe the road is not good now. She needs to learn these things. Shu Yan can only comfort herself.

"Don't panic, it's easy to turn off when you panic, rest assured, I will be next to you when the exam is over, and I will remind you." The coach said patiently.

Shu Yan glanced at him and turned back to continue to practice the car silently. At this time, it was not the examiner who was accompanying the exam, but the coach, so there was a lot of operability. According to the coach, the difficulty is difficult in subject two, and the road test is simple. As long as a traffic light is passed, he says it is OK.

In fact, subject two is also easy. At this time, there is no infrared light. If you come across a loose examiner, rubbing the line a little will also let you pass.

After studying for a car in the morning, Shu Yan came back with sore back when she came out. She originally planned to continue in the afternoon and told the coach to come back tomorrow morning.

"How's it going?" Hu Ruixue saw Shu Yan poked on the sofa and asked with a smile.

"Don't mention it, it's exhausting. But who makes me smart, I can take the exam in two days." You can take the exams in subjects two, three and three. At this time there is no subject four and you can get your driving license after taking the road test.

"Well, when you get your driver's license, I will give you a gift." Hu Ruixue chuckled.

Shu Yan looked at her suspiciously, "Willn't you plan to send me a car? It's too expensive. I don't want to."

I ate what I ate, and I did n’t know what to pay for it when I received too expensive food. Besides, she could afford it herself.

"I didn't give it to you for free. Do you know how many franchise stores we have now?" Hu Ruixue looked at Shu Yan seriously.

"How much?" Shu Yan sat up and asked.

"500. Xianxue broke through 500 franchise stores. Our clothing factory has also become a large factory with thousands of people. How about it? Is it worth celebrating?"

After listening to this data, Shu Yan was stunned. How long has it been and how has it developed so fast? She was suddenly a little scared, and such a rapid development would easily collapse if a problem occurred.

"Is the debt ratio high?" Shu Yan asked worriedly.

"Rest assured that the franchise fee and payment of the franchise store alone are enough for us." One shop is 60,000, and 500 is 30 million. Besides, Qiuyi Qiuku has been sold abroad, and it has become an export product. Companies bring a steady stream of income, and their company has been profitable, so there is no need to worry.

"It is indeed worth celebrating, but why buy something for me?" Shu Yan felt that she could wait for a celebration party on May 1st Labor Day, and she would just forget it.