Chapter 44: Buy facade

Just when Shu Yan returned to the store, Zhang Huaxiu said that Lao Hu had come to find her, which is a coincidence. She went to him yesterday but did not find her. As a result, Lao Hu came in to find her without touching her. Did n’t God ask her to buy ? Shu Yan joked in his heart.

"Did he say anything else?" Shu Yan was anxious. If she could buy it, she would really stand still in Nancheng.

"He said that when you are free to go to his house to find him, there is good news." Zhang Huaxiu was curious about what good news was, but she did not ask much about her personal affairs.

Picking up the bag just put down, Shu Yan told Zhang Huaxiu and hurried to Lao Hu's house.

Seeing Shu Yan, Lao Hu hurriedly asked her to come in. He also hoped that this transaction could be completed. The introduction fee of thousands of yuan was enough for him to rest for a while.

"Last night I invited the homeowner for dinner and I grinded with him for a long time. He finally agreed to the price of 8,000 per square meter. I see that he definitely doesn't want to be less, and there are many people viewing the house recently. You It's better to make a decision early. "

"Eight thousand eight? I can accept the price." Shu Yan originally thought that if she couldn't talk about it, she also bought 9500. I did not expect to be able to talk about eight thousand eight, which was beyond her expectation.

Maybe night long dreams, the two immediately went to the homeowner, if possible, pay a deposit today, sign an agreement, otherwise Shu Yan really can't sleep.

"Lao Hu, I plan to take a loan on this house. How long can it be approved, can the other party wait?" Shu Yan's money is enough, but I don't want to pay it in full, especially at this time, the money will only become less and less. Value, loans are definitely very cost-effective.

"I have a friend at the bank, and I have already asked him, as long as the information is complete, I can approve it immediately." Lao Hu patted his chest and promised.

At this time, the loan is not the same as the future. The current bank has a loan task. If there is no bonus, the salary may be deducted. As long as it proves its strength, the bank wants you to borrow more.

Shu Yan has a fixed property and a good business store, which can definitely be approved.

The host is a young man in his 30s who just graduated from graduate school last year. His wife is his classmate. Both of them have found work abroad and decided to settle abroad. This year they plan to buy a house, which is still a lot of money. The facade of Nanxi Road was sold.

Along with him were his parents, two of whom were authentic Nancheng people. They were quite enthusiastic to see Shu Yan, and poured water and snacks.

"Auntie doesn't need to be so polite." Shu Yan took the water, took a sip, and smiled: "The specific Lao Hu must have talked to you. I have no opinion on the price here, but I plan to mortgage, and the bank may need it. A few days. "

"How long will that take? My son is going to go abroad in a week." Aunt frowned, if it wasn't too tight, there must be someone selling her house for more than 9,000, and now a buyer can pay it all at once, But only willing to eight thousand five.

"Rest assured that time is absolutely enough." Shu Yan smiled: "If it can't be done by then, I will pay the full amount."

In Shu Yan's words, the second old man ate the reassurance pill. Lao Hu had already talked with them in the early stage. This meeting was mainly to negotiate some small issues.