Chapter 130: Back to Nancheng

As soon as the second sister divorced, Shu Youfu got the news. It must have been said by relatives in the town. It didn't take long for them to return home before they hurried to the city again.

"Are you guilty? Are you talking about divorce without mentioning us?" Lin Zixiang pointed at Shu Li angrily, and she glanced at Shu Yan with serious suspicion that Shu Yan was the guide.

Shu Yan found a place to sit down. Why did she think it was her guide? The rabbit is anxious and bites. People are trying to make a living. It is normal for Shu Li, a mother, to fight back.

"What's the matter with you? You and my dad must have told me to bear it, I don't want to bear it anymore." Shu Li shed tears and choked and said, "You can rest assured that I won't take your child back to her family to drag you I will work by myself to support myself and my children. "

Hearing her words, Lin Zixiang was relieved. Shu Li and Shu Yan are different. Shu Yan has such a large sum of money, and the two children are healthy. If they go back to their mother's house, they can dig up enough to eat. Although Shu Li also took a sum of money, what was that enough? I went to the hospital several times safely, when the money was spent, the child was lying in the hospital, and Shu Li went back to the village to cry. They could n’t make a point as the grandfather, and even the three sons could n’t see the dead or save, otherwise The village must have been poked at the backbone.

Seeing the appearance of her parents, Shu Li really couldn't help crying, even if she pretended to look good!

"You don't need to worry about the second sister's affairs, just take care of yourself." Shu Yan glanced at the second brother and second wife who followed, "how did you come?"

"Your brother hurt his leg. The hospital in the town saw it to no avail, and he planned to go to the city to see it." Eryi, actually Shu Yan's dear sister, called Ye Qiaoju, grew tall and did not lose any work. Brother, it's a kind person who is kind to Shu Li and Shu Yan at home.

"All right?" Shu Yan asked.

"It's okay, I said the problem is not big, your sister-in-law must pull me to see the doctor." Looked like complaining, but the tone was very happy.

Ye Qiaoju glanced at his man and pulled Shu Li to the side and whispered, "How can a man not steal fish, Lu Qingwei has a job, a high salary, and a divorce. These are not cheap for others? Besides, you have a woman with two How is the child going? Peace is not good. "

She really helped Shu Li think that it was too cheap to divorce Lu Qingwei and the widow. She should drag them with Shu Jianyang to support her. The Lu family would never dare to treat Shu Li as before.

Shu Li shook her head. It was boring. It was better to be quiet like that. She had to endure all the hardships before. She didn't believe it could be harder than that.

"Don't look at your aunt so well now. That's because Ye Zhiqiang has money. How much money can Lu Qingwei give you? It's not easy to raise two children by yourself. You must think carefully." Ye Qiaoju could only say that.

"Ma'am, I know it by myself. Niu Niu is big and can help me take care of peace and cook and do laundry. She is very capable. With Niu Niu, I can make money with peace of mind. Why should I go to school? If I ca n’t cure it, I ’ll go to Beijing and Nancheng. There will always be a cure. As long as our family is together, I ’m not afraid of anything. ”

Niu Niu led Ping An closely behind Shu Li and listened to her mother, and they were next to each other.

Children are the most sensitive, who is good to them, and who is not to them, they are very clear, especially peaceful, because of illness and more sensitive feelings, he has seen the disgust in the eyes of grandma and aunt more than once, anxious to get rid of it.