Chapter 106: End

With Shu Yan's donation and Shu Jianyang's help, this road in the village must be able to do.

The people in the village including the village secretary and the village chief's sense of Shu Yan suddenly changed. It turned out that Shu Youfu and Lin Zixiang were good at Shu Yan. They were just looking around. After all, it was a housework. Now Shu Yan is helping the village so much.

Shu Jianyang took out the agreement that Shu Yan said before, and the village party secretary read it in front of Shu Youfu.

"Did you understand?" The village secretary felt that Shu Yan was really good. As a daughter, she had so many brothers in the family, and she couldn't take care of her.

"What does she mean? Don't give us old age?" Lin Zixiang couldn't understand.

"What does it mean not to give you an old age? It ’s not very clear on this. She will be the same as your three other sons in the future. Let Jianyang discuss with your three sons. How much food do you eat each year? How much does she give? Similarly, in the future, you will be sick and hospitalized. She will give a copy of how much money it is. It is very difficult for her daughter to do this. You ask about it in the village. You have any daughter who is as old as your son? "

"That's different." How can other women have so much money.

"How is it different?" The village secretary stared, "Call me, Shu Yan is not obliged to give you an old age. She married at 17 and left, and all the gifts were taken away by you, and no dowry was given. Or do you have her share of these fields and houses? Why should she give you the same old age as your son? No matter how much, don't ask for this old-age pension. "

At this time, the power of the village party secretary in the village was extraordinary, and the villagers rarely dared to resist. Shu Youfu had always counseled, and did not dare to say anything.

"Call your second brother, and tell me about your retirement today, write it in the agreement, and how much money Shu Yan will pass to me." The second brother is Shu Youfu's eldest son.

Shu Jianyang When they were born, the family had not yet split up, and they were ranked together. His elder brother was the eldest, and the son of Shu Youfu was the second line. After the third line, he was ranked according to the size of his family. No change, so Shu Yan has been called the third brother Shu Jianyang.

The eldest husband and wife were in the mountains, and they were still embarrassed when they called back. They were more honest than the two brothers below, and they had no opinion after seeing the agreement.

Originally it was the three brothers' obligations. Now there is one more person to share it. What is unhappy?

Of course, Shu Jianxiang and Shu Jianbin both have opinions. In their hearts, Shu Yan's money is their money. Even if they don't give them all, hundreds of thousands of them are not too much. However, Shu Jianyang is here, and the village cadres are also there. They dare not say much.

"Hurry up, I have to go back to the city after finishing." Shu Jianyang impatiently urged Shu Youfu.

The couple murmured for a long time, and Shu Youfu coughed and said, "We have negotiated. One person has 1,000 kg of wheat, 1,000 kg of millet, and 10,000 yuan a year."

Village cadres and Shu Jianyang did not dare to look at them with confidence.

This hearing is not aimed at the three brothers, it is definitely to want to Shu Yan so much money and so much food.

Shu Jianyang patted the table, "Do n’t you go too far, one person has 1,000 pounds of millet and 1,000 pounds of wheat. Together they are 4000 pounds of millet and 4000 pounds of wheat. Do you have 10 stomachs? Want to eat so many things? 10,000 yuan more Money, do you think money is crazy? A family in the village can't make 10,000 yuan a year. If you want to give you a good old age, just say so, don't say these unrealistic things. "