Chapter 80: Villain

"I said what's the use of you being so big? Your sister wants to take the money from the account book, and you let her take it?" Yingying's parents came home and saw the opened box, their eyes were red. Already.

"She brought the scar man over. I wanted to stop and was caught by him. I couldn't beat him." The brother was also wronged.

"She just stole and robbed. She took 80,000 yuan. Why don't you call the police?" Then Yingying's mother ran to the shop below to call the police. "I want to call the police, my house has suffered A thief, 80,000 yuan was stolen, and our hard work is gone ... "

"Don't worry, tell me the address, and we'll send someone over right away." Don't say now, it will not be less than 80,000 yuan in the future.

The owner of the shop waited for her to finish the call and asked, "Did your Yingying take it?"

"Isn't that the unconscionable one. I gave birth to her and raised her with her father, and didn't treat her badly. Which girl won't marry when she's old? Let's pick one for her. If you don't agree, don't agree with it, and call the police and follow her Dad, I already knew this. I shouldn't have given birth to her at first, but I should have struck it. "Speaking of Yingying, she really gritted her teeth.

Soon, the police came over, and she took the police back to the yard. Many people in the yard came out before they knew they were back, and they called the police again.

"Ailan, the money in your family was taken away in front of a lot of people, and it was made clear to others. The 50,000 yuan was handed over to the police, and when the **** came out to return the money to him , I didn't get any money left. "The neighbor's aunt stood up.

"It's impossible. The money we saved is gone. Who didn't she get it?" Wu Ailan hummed. "Comrade police, the money must have been taken by that girl, and the account book It was stolen, and you must have picked her up and gave me the money to return! The money we have saved for a lifetime. "

"You said it was your daughter who stole the money?" The policeman frowned.

"No, I was there that day, watching her daughter leave with 50,000 yuan, and another 30,000 yuan was left there without moving. 50,000 yuan was the hire fee they received. Her daughter was not If you are willing to marry, take away the money and give it back to the man, don't your son take it? "The neighbor's aunt said again.

"Nonsense, Xiaobao, our family, is the most obedient child, so he won't steal money. Besides, we don't give it to him, why should he steal it?" Wu Ailan killed and didn't believe his beloved son would steal money.

The police thought it was quite interesting. When the daughter took the money, she found a neighbor to witness. Then where were the parents and brothers at that time, why not stop? They found someone who knew the situation before they knew that the two had just come out of the police station. The reason was that they forced their daughter to marry a 40-year-old sister-in-law. After understanding, the two policemen looked at Wu Ailan differently. .

"You'd better think it over and say otherwise, or you'll have to detain the police."

I heard that she was going to be detained. Wu Ailan was a little nervous, and she was really uncomfortable in those days.

"Yes, you neighbors have all seen it, not your daughter." Another policeman spoke up.

"Yes. Five or six of us went in and witnessed. The box totaled 80,000 yuan, and 50,000 yuan was taken by Yingying. It was said to the police. It was unclear whether it was handed over to us, but we did not take it. That 30,000 yuan, we have something to say, absolutely not to talk nonsense. "A uncle stood out and said.