Chapter 70: New year

Shu Yan didn't know what the mother and son were thinking. If she knew it, she would just laugh at them stupidly, knowing who they were, how could she send it to her own door and be crazy.

As the year approaches, the factory on Lao Zhang's side and the company on Hu Ruixue's will have to go home for the Chinese New Year holiday.

Shu Yan usually manages few things. At the end of the year, he always goes there. He goes to Lao Zhang first, holds a meeting in the morning, and then gives everyone a salary and annual goods. Two pots of oil, a bag of rice and a box of biscuits are very generous when many factories can't even pay their wages.

"Why do I have a share?" Lao Zhang gave back two copies, making Shu Yan cry and laugh, "I don't need to."

"It's not a good thing, it's just a celebration. So Mr. Shu, we'll see you next year." Old Zhang shoved it into the trunk and went directly to Shu Yan's home.

"See you next year, and pay an early birthday to Brother Zhang and Xunzi in advance. I wish you good health and prosperity in the new year." Shu Yan no longer refused.

This year they made a lot of money. Each person received 1.15 million. Shu Yan invested 150,000. They accounted for 20% of the shares in the new plant. The remaining one million have been all put on Shu Yan's card.

"General Manager Shu will do well in the coming year." Old Zhang smiled and sent Shu Yan away.

At the company, Hu Ruixue has already finished the meeting. Today, in addition to the salary, there is a year-end award. Many people whispered there about the year-end award, all of them were beaming.

"When does President Hu say leave?"

"We will go to the hotel for dinner in the afternoon, and we will have a holiday after dinner. We will go to work on the eighth day of next year." Hu Ruixue's assistant replied.

Shu Yan nodded and saw that Hu Ruixue was still discussing the program flow of the afternoon with the personnel manager when he entered the company.

"How about the show?" The company was particularly busy at the end of the year, and Shu Yan didn't expect to have time to schedule the show.

"You happened to come and say a few words on stage." Hu Ruixue saw Shu Yan and immediately asked the personnel manager to arrange a few minutes for Shu Yan.

"What did I say? Didn't you finish the meeting this morning? I won't say any more." Shu Yan refused all over the body.

"You are the other boss of the company. You always have to show your face at the year-end party." How could Hu Ruixue let her off easily and let her go up and talk for a while.

In the end, Hu Ruixue was pushed up and said a few words, mainly what kind of achievements have been achieved this year, what kind of achievements I hope to achieve in the next year, and then thank everyone for their efforts and the like, and finally gave everyone an early year.

"Isn't that pretty good? It looks more like me than I do." Hu Ruixue looked at Shu Yan pretending to be surprised.

Shu Yan gave her a white look and lowered her head to continue eating.

Ending the company's dinner, Shu Yan rushed to his small shop again and again.

In recent days, the store is doing activities. The business is particularly good. It can have tens of thousands of turnovers a day. It is obviously a lot worse than yesterday. Most people have already sold almost. Shu Yan is not bad these days. Business, let Zhang Huaxiu clean up. They will close at 5 this afternoon and go to work by the beginning of next year.