Chapter 121: plead

The Hu family and the Ji family were formally broken off. Hu Ruixue was also the mother of Ji watching when she grew up, and it turned out that her son could make a deceptive marriage.

"I won't forgive them anyway." Thinking of the injuries to Xiaoxue, Hu's mother shuddered with anger, "She said she didn't know that her son had a problem. Who would lie to? The mother didn't know her son's physical condition? That year, she was sent abroad without graduating from high school. It turned out to be this situation. She was embarrassed to come to propose a marriage. How did her conscience go? "

Hu Mu and Ji Mu are also friends for many years. She often eats and goes shopping for beauty. Now she feels she is blind.

The lobbyist was a wealthy lady in her 40s. Both her family and the two had some relatives. They usually walked more with Ji's family. Ji's mother tried to come to the door three or five times, but she couldn't escape it. .

To be honest, she didn't want to come. A big man was thinking about kidnapping Qiangjian if he couldn't catch up with others. Finally want to commit suicide with her, this is not a neurosis? They will be afraid to stay in Nancheng.

She only helped to spread the word, and would not say a good word, otherwise she was afraid of going to **** after her death.

"Ji's family didn't mean not to punish him, that is, can the hospital not choose Xishan Hospital? They mean to be sent to a foreign nursing home to ensure that he will never return to China." Mrs. Fu did not see Hu Ruixue and did not dare to ask "In addition, the Ji family will offer a thick gift to Ruixue for compensation. Ji Fansheng's domestic real estate will belong to Ruixue, plus 10% of Ji's shares."

Xishan Hospital is a well-known psychiatric hospital. The facilities in it are very good, but how do parents want their children to go to the psychiatric hospital? And just in Nancheng, everyone knew that Ji's son was in the psychiatric hospital after entering Xishan Hospital, and their face was completely lost.

Find an excuse to go abroad, and then stay in a nursing home for a while. When Ji Fansheng's mental state is better, let him cultivate in the manor as before. One is good for Ji's reputation, and the other is that nursing homes abroad are more humane than domestic ones.

Ji Father Ji Mother consulted many experts. Hypocrisy is not a serious mental illness. Take good control and live like a normal person. But when they went to Xishan Hospital, they were afraid that their son was really crazy.

"Sorry, I like to put all the dangers under my eyelids. I'm not assured abroad. It would be good if I didn't send him to Anshan Hospital." Hu Ruiyang narrowed his eyes, he couldn't wait to kill the beast, how could that be? Let him go.

When Hu Ruiyang said that Anshan Hospital, Mrs. Fu shook her body. That place is a hospital for severe mental illness. It is normal for a few people to die every year in that place, and the police do n’t care, mainly because those people really ca n’t call them people. It ’s normal for Ji Fansheng to look at it anyway. When he really arrives there, he wo n’t die.

"Then I'll go back and tell them." Mrs. Fu didn't stay much, grabbed the bag and left.

"Have our family Xiao Xue still want to run abroad and be at ease? No way." Hu mother took a sip, don't think she didn't know Ji's plan, she wanted to avoid the limelight and let it out, want to be beautiful, who's a child? It hurts. How could her daughter be exposed to such a great crime? The Hu family is not scarce of those stinky money.

Ji's family is not as good as before, and this time Ji Fansheng was totally wrong. Ji's father Ji mother hit all those who could help, and they evaded euphemistically. The two sat sighing sadly on the sofa.