Chapter 66: Respect first

Shu Yan originally thought it was Fang Zeyu, but unexpectedly it was Hu Ruiyang. Looking back at Hu Ruixue, she also looked blank at the sight of her, apparently not knowing that Hu Ruiyang would come over.

"I didn't bother you?" Hu Ruiyang laughed. "If I didn't hear Xiaoxue calling, I didn't know you were moving today, and you are not invited. I'm really sorry."

"No, please come in soon." Shu Yan froze a bit, and turned sideways to let him in. There was no reason to push people out in the days of great joy.

Hu Ruiyang had just taken his seat, and the doorbell rang again. This time it was Fang Zeyu. When I saw him, both Lao Hu and Lin Hui were surprised when they knew him. Lao Hu knew that Shu Yan knew Fang Zeyu and that Fang Zeyu saved her, so he immediately returned to God. Lin Hui did not return for a long time.

It is said that like Shu Yan, picking up children and going to work every day, it is impossible to know Fang Zeyu.

"Just now you know each other. The two new friends do n’t know each other yet. Let me introduce you. This is Rui Xue's brother, Hu Ruiyang, and this is Fang Zeyu. Thanks to him for helping me and my children last time, It's too much to save your life. "Shu Yan introduced Fang Zeyu.

Fang Zeyu glanced at Shu Yan. He had protected her for at least a period of time. How did he save her?

Shu Yan didn't look at Fang Zeyu, returned to his seat, raised his glass, and solemnly said: "I believe you have counts in your heart, but you are all very good, and never ask me questions that are embarrassing. In fact, it is very simple, men have money to float Now, I look more beautiful and cultural woman. Since people ca n’t look at me, and it ’s boring to live a good life, we divorced, the two children followed me, and the deposit at home belongs to me, and I ’m not afraid of your joke. My mother ’s family is patriarchal, knowing that I have money in my hands, I must have wiped out my brothers, and I ca n’t help it. I took two children to Nancheng. I have a woman with two children in this life. Nancheng, an unfamiliar land, cannot help you today, and I won't say much else. I respect you. "

"You're welcome, let's help each other." Lao Hu raised his glass and smiled.

The others also said some kind words, and each drank the wine in the glass.

Shu Yan got another cup, respecting Wu Xiuyue and Lin Hui, "They all say that distant relatives are not as close as neighbors, I am a close sibling and not as close as you two. These days, thanks to your help, otherwise I am a business and a child, tired early It ’s down, I do n’t know how to thank you. ”It was a drink, and then the hostess of the hotel,“ I ’m going to be really upset. If the house is taken away, take it away. The store is just doing activities, two The child has to be picked up. Brother and sister-in-law can rent a house for me at that time. I ... thank you so much. "

After a lap, Shu Yan came to Fang Zeyu. "Thank you very much for that time, otherwise my child and I may be really dangerous. I have n’t officially thanked you. I would like to take your toast today."

"It's you ..." Fang Zeyu originally wanted to say that you saved Doudou first. As a result, Shu Yan didn't wait for him to finish speaking, and touched him a drink, drinking dry.

Lao Hu applauded, "Boss Shu is bright."

Finally, Shu Yan respected Fang Zeyu's wine. Lin Hui finally understood why she asked him, because he had saved her and the child.

The dishes on the table are a few women's specialties, and everyone eats a lot of praise.

The food was almost the same, and the wine was drunk a lot. Everyone was a little stunned. Lao Hu raised his hand and put it on Fang Zeyu's shoulder, and said, "Dude, I have heard of you. It was really unjust. After such things, you will save people, you are a true hero. "Lao Hu raised his thumb.