Chapter 78: Yingying's up

Everything must be done before Yingying's parents come out, otherwise they will be too troublesome to obstruct it.

Shu Yan called Hu Ruixue and asked her if she knew anyone who could relocate.

"This is easy for you. You asked her to find the hukou book and ID card, and I asked someone to help her get it." Hu Ruixue heard what Shu Yan said and agreed without hesitation.

"Thank you. I'll invite you to dinner." After a while, she owed two meals.

"You're so polite with me. But it might be dangerous for you two to go. I'll let you take you there." Men are more powerful than women, and really start to work. The two women are not necessarily his opponents.

"No, I can find someone to help." Shu Yan hung up the phone and called Fang Zeyu, "I have something to ask for your help."

"You said." Fang Zeyu was pleased that Shu Yan thought of him, which showed his trust in him.

"You saw it today. I want to help Yingying move her account out, but I have to get the account book and ID card, her account book and ID card are hidden by her parents, so we want to go Looking for her at home, his brother may be at home, and we are afraid of conflict. "

"Where are you now? I'll come to you." Fang Zeyu agreed without saying a word.

"We are in the store, where are you? Let's come and find you." Shu Yan said a little embarrassed.

"No, I happen to be in the neighborhood today, not far from your shop."

Fang Zeyu drove over and Shu Yan glanced at the brand. The car was worth about 300,000 yuan, probably from his company. He didn't have that much to get in with the Yingying.

About ten minutes later, they got off in a community and saw Yingying. Many people pointed.

At first some people thought that Yingying's parents were doing something wrong, but this belongs to the family, most of them are lively, but the daughter caught her parents or heard it for the first time, and many people came out and accused Yingying of rebellion.

"It's all people who stand and talk without backache, don't bother them." Shu Yan didn't bother to look at them, let Yingying lead the way to her house.

Yingying's younger brother has not yet returned. Seeing that there is no one at home, Yingying is relieved and hurries to her parents' room to find the household registration book and ID card. However, there was a locked box in the room, which was most likely hidden inside. The problem was that the key was always carried by her mother.

"Let's do it." Fang Zeyu asked Yingying for a hairpin, and opened it as soon as she opened it.

The two were surprised, Shu Yan turned back, and let Yingying quickly open the box to find out if it was inside.

As a result, except for some food and some change, there were no hukou books and ID cards.

"I knew it wouldn't be possible for me to find it so easily, they wouldn't let me go." Yingying wailed.

"Don't think about it that much, let's look for it, we must be hiding at home." Shu Yan comforted her.

"Maybe I can help you find it?" Fang Zeyu said.

Yeah, how to forget him, although I do n’t know what kind of arms he used to be, but if he can go to the battlefield, it must be a very good army, and it must be a good hand to find things.

Sure enough, he knocked around, and found it immediately. There was also a dark box under the original bedboard. The hukou book and identity card were hidden inside. In addition to these two, there were two cricket money inside. Ten thousand, and another one is thirty thousand.