Chapter 53

A/N: OMG!  From 9.3K to 11.1K reads in a week! Thank you so much!!!  And here's the chapter most of you have been waiting for! ENJOY!!

As they left the restaurant, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Y/N's neck, burying his face in her hair. "You smell so damn good. Your scent is driving me insane." Yoongi nuzzled his face against her neck, swiping his tongue across her throat. "You would look so pretty with my mark right here." The desire to mark Y/N, make her his was almost overwhelming and was making crazy with need.

Y/N tried to pull back from the clingy cat, but he whined and gripped onto her tighter. "Kitty? You have to let me go so we can get in the car. Okay?" Y/N had no idea what she was going to do when she got Yoongi home, but she knew that's where they needed to be and she needed ton get there quickly.

Yoongi reluctantly released her and hurriedly got in the car, waiting for Y/N to get in on the other side. As soon as she got in, Yoongi leaned over the center console, burying his nose in her hair again. "Please. Please let's go home," Yoongi's voice was filled with pleading but he couldn't help it. All he knew was that he wanted the girl next to him, wanted her desperately.

"Kitty I can't drive like this. It's too dangerous." Y/N ran a hand through the cat's hair, stroking the base of one ear and was surprised when he let out a moan.

Pushing his head further into her hand, Yoongi whined for her touch. "Touch me again. Please." The feel of Y/N's hands in his hair was making Yoongi feel things he had never felt before. He wanted her to touch him all over with those gentle hands.

Y/N stroked his ear for a moment but then pulled her hand back to start the car. "As soon as we get home, I'll stroke your ears as long as you want, but lets get home first." As worried as Y/N was about him, she had to admit the clingy cat was being exceptionally adorable. However, when Yoongi turned his face towards her, his cheeks flushed, his pupils blown out from need, his breathing heavy, he was anything but adorable.

Yoongi released his grip on her neck and slowly moved back to his own seat. As soon as Y/N put the car in drive, Yoongi's hand reached out for hers, wanting the contact, needing to feel her skin against his. The drive home was entirely too long and Y/N tried to keep him distracted, but all Yoongi could do was imagine her sweet voice making other sounds, specifically moaning his name out. Yoongi shifted in his seat, trying to move his raging erection to a more comfortable position.

Y/N pulled up in front of the apartment and parked the car. Before she could even get the keys out of the ignition, Yoongi was out of the car and pulling open her door. It was the first time Y/N had even seen him move so fast and it startled her, but she allowed the eager cat to pull her from her seat. As they headed up the sidewalk, Yoongi buried his face back in her neck, his sleek tail, wrapping around her waist.

After she unlocked the door, Y/N stepped into the house, closely followed by Yoongi, who immediately pressed her up against the door. "Why do you smell so fucking good? I can't even handle it. It's driving me crazy." Yoongi ran his nose along the side of her throat, inhaling the chocolate and peppermint scent that was so strong there. It made his mind go fuzzy and his body cry out for her.

Remembering what Namjoon had said about the cat, Y/N ran a soothing hand through his hair. "It's okay kitty. You're okay." Yoongi pulled back and looked at her, his eyes darting back and forth between hers, looking for permission, seeking her approval. Y/N realized immediately what he needed, what he so desperately wanted. Pressing her lips to his, Y/N answered his silent plea.

At the feel of her lips on his, something snapped inside of Yoongi. The kiss instantly switched from a gentle meeting of lips to something more feral, more passionate. Swiping his tongue across her bottom lip, Yoongi groaned low in his throat when she parted her lips. The instant his tongue met hers, everything else but the two of them ceased to exist.