Chapter 14

A/N: Wasn't planning on uploading this update today, but the game night was begging to be completed.  Of course we also needed some Jimin content.  Please make sure to read Chapters 11, 12, and 13 first.  

Late the next morning, Y/N woke up to a bunny sleeping with his head in her lap and a mouse leaning on her shoulder. After the Overwatch rematch, Jungkook had insisted on another round of Mario Kart with Jin. He took his loss a little better this time, refraining from calling Jin a jerk and only pouting for a moment. They had played games until after 3 AM before heading to the kitchen for snacks.

Jungkook was thrilled with his banana milk and even shared it with his friends. After they raided the kitchen, the hybrids had decided to watch a movie. Jungkook and Taehyung fought over who got to sit next to Y/N for ear scratches. She laughed when Felix slid into the open spot next to her. The boys pouted then competed in a very aggressive rock, paper scissors to settle the argument. Jungkook ended up the victor, dropping to the sofa and nuzzling into Y/N's lap. Taehyung sulked for a moment then settled on joining Jin on one of the other sofas.

Yoongi was currently curled up in an oversize chair. He had woken a few minutes ago and was observing the room around him. Hybrids were asleep all over the place and it made him smile. He thought back to the night before and how the bunny snuggled into Y/N's lap, picking up her hand and moving it to his hair. She stroked the bunny's ears until he fell asleep, a content smile on his face. Yoongi felt a pang of envy as he had watched her gaze down at Jungkook, a look of complete adoration taking over her features.

Y/N noticed his gaze and gave him a sleepy smile. "Sleep good kitty?" she asked, her voice husky.

Yoongi shrugged then stood up, stretching his sore muscles. Although the chair was comfortable, he would have preferred to stretch out on his bed. The only reason he stayed was because Y/N was still in the room. He wanted so badly to lay his head on her and feel her gentle touch on his ears, but his fear continued to hold him back.

Y/N looked down as Jungkook began to stir. She stroked one of his velvety ears. He turned from his side to his stomach, wrapping his arms around her waist and snuggling in closer. "Kookie?" Y/N said softly. "Jimin will be here soon sweetie." Jimin's plane had landed at 9:30 that morning and we would be arriving at the clinic soon to take his bunny home.

Jungkook opened his eyes at Y/N's words, a bright smile on his face. "Jiminie will be here soon?" he asked, his tired voice filled with excitement. "I'm so happy to see my Jiminie."

Y/N smiled at his cute reaction. "I know you are my sweet bunny," she said.

Jungkook looked at Y/N and his eyes went sad for a moment. "I'm going to miss you though," he said.

Y/N tugged gently on one of his floppy ears. "Don't be silly my bunny. We will still see each other," she said. "It's not like you're moving away."

"I know," Jungkook said nodding, as he sat up. "But you've been here everyday this week so I got to see you lots."

Y/N carefully moved the sleeping mouse then hugged Jungkook close, rubbing circles on his back. "I promise to visit with you more often. Okay?" she said, trying to soothe the sensitive bunny.

"Okay," Jungkook said, the smile returning to his face. "Only if you promise."

Jungkook stood up and stretched then helped Y/N to her feet, hugging her close. "I better go change and grab the last of my stuff," he said. He let her go and headed towards his temporary room at the clinic.

Y/N watched him leave, a gloomy expression on her face. Yoongi walked over to her and hesitantly put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked.