𝟹.𝟸𝟶: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 (𝟷𝟶𝟷)

-Narrator's perspective-

After retrieving Rebekah's daggered body, after it being completely covered in dirt and Klaus had to dug her back out, the hybrid duo was on their way back to home where it was safe. The drive was quiet and the only topic that has ever come up between them was either Camille or Danielle.

Hayley brings up Camille and Klaus brings up Danielle. Which ofcourse the two has a lot to say about each other's love life. While Klaus focused on driving, Hayley got attached to thinking about that Original hybrid that she loves too much that it hurts to be apart from her.

Hayley looks at wedding ring, wondering if Jackson would be all right if she was happy with Danielle. The more she thought about the idea, the less it hurts. In the surface, she knew that Jackson won't be selfish enough for her not to be happy with the girl she loves. The thought was getting louder and louder until it drove the negative one's away.

"I've pushed her for so long, Klaus. What if..." Hayley stops, couldn't begin to think about Danielle getting tired of waiting for her. But what Klaus knows and she doesn't was that Danielle could wait a million years just for Hayley. "What if-"

"-She does." Klaus interrupts in confident, looking at her. "Trust me, she does." He finishes, looking back at the road. Despite him and his sister being distant lately, he could read her like a book.

He could see how much it hurt Danielle by seeing Hayley and Jackson together. Saw how Danielle waited, ended up hurt, waited and got hurt on repeat all over again. Even though it hurts seeing his sister that way, Klaus knew that Danielle had to deal with the pain in her own way. And Klaus was relieved that she managed to handle it.

The phone buzzed in his pocket in time of the irony. He checks and saw Danielle's name. Klaus hands his phone to the woman besides her, "Ask her yourself."

Hayley took the phone, staring at the name in a daze and still didn't press the respond button. The Mikaelson smiled to himself and just kept his hands on the wheel. The Marshall had completely froze that she didn't notice a full on van drive into them until it was too late. They were beaten in time and had no chance to call their family.

"He didn't answer." Danielle said, coming in the room and saw how anxious Freya had gotten in late time. She placed her phone on the table, Elijah about to say something.

"The Strix told me that Lucien is headed to the bayou. He knows where Rebekah is. We're out of time." He says and looks at his sister. "It's my choice. My call." Elijah said finally as if he was reading Danielle's mind.

"We need to put an end to this." Freya added. She didn't find another way to help her family. The only way was to betray one so that the rest can live.

"The only way we can kill Lucien... is to use Davina." Danielle said, looking down on the ground. Ofcourse, she didn't want her brother or sister to bare the guilt of choosing it. They'd rather stick together than to let one suffer the choice they made.

With consideration and guts, The Mikaelsons barged in the deserted ballroom to Davina where she was talking to Marcel. Elijah sped to Marcel, holding him against the wall while Freya chants while walking to Davina.

"Forgive me, Marcel." Elijah said and kept him still while Danielle sped in front of them, looking at Davina inside the barrier spell. She looks away the moment that Freya holds Davina's wrist, making blood flow out her eyes and nose.