Chapter 1- Home early

Just before we start. If you would like, send me a message on my instagram. I love to chat about books, movies, music or whatever. I love little emotional support community. No pressure though.

.................................................................

Olivia POV

Olivia lugged her suitcase up the stairs of the apartment building and rolled her bag into the lobby.

"Mrs Reid, you are back?" A petit man called out from behind the front desk, immediately raising form his seat.

"Hello Mr Smith." Olivia greeted him with a warm smile. "Yeah, I didn't feel too good. I decided it was best just to come back home. I didn't really need to be there anyhow. I can work the case from home."

"I'm going to get Alex to help you with your bags." Mr Smith ushered a young bellboy over.

"No that's not necessary. Thank you, Alex, but I got it. Have a good day," she called out to them, as she entered the lift.

Olivia leaned her head back against the elevator wall. She fished her phone out over bag and scrolled through her contacts finding Spencer's number. She dialled it. It rang through to voicemail.

"Hi Spence, you're probably busy at work. I came back from New York early. Call when you get this, or I'll see you when you get home. Bye love you." She ended the call and closed her eyes under the bright lights of the elevator that was making her head pound harder.

She took in a big breath as the elevator dinged and the doors slide open to her floor. She half-heartedly grabbed her suitcase and rolled it out of the lift, her feet dragging beneath her.

As soon as she stepped out, she saw a man pacing outside her door.

"Will?"

"Olivia." She saw relief flood his face.

"Hi. Errr not that you can't stop by but ummm... what are you doing here?"

"Have you heard from Spencer?" Will's voice was urgent and hoarse.

"No. He is probably at work." She submitted.

Will hastily shook his head in disagreement. "I tired call Jj so many times. She isn't picking up. Henry is hurt. He's been in the hospital all night. I rang the office, but they said that the whole team had a week off, but I'm sure JJ told they were working that's why she didn't come home last night. I called Emily and Penny they said they haven't heard from her. I used that find my phone and its aid she was her. I knocked but no one answered." Will rambled on, worry evident in his voice.

Olivia forehead creased as tried to follow along with Will. It didn't help that she already felt a migraine brewing.

"Will, I'm sure everything is okay. Here, come in." Olivia tried her best to comfort. She gently patted his arm. They she slotted her keys into the door and swung the door open.