61-65

Chapter 61 I can Save Her!

"I can save her... Grandpa Qin, I can save Baojia. Let me try. Please just let me try."

Lin Luoran wipes away her tears and breathtaking words come out of her mouth.

Lu Sanchun's eyes are lighted with hope, and Liu Zheng stands straight against the wall. Everyone is looking at Lin Luoran with expectation, like she is the last straw of people who are drowning.

Commander Qin only thinks that Lin Luoran is so sad that she is talking nonsenses. He pats on her hands and nods, "Good girl, Baojia will know your nice intentions. Let's go and see her."

The attending doctor stares at Lin Luoran. He assumes that this woman is just bewildered. What does she mean by saying she can save the patient? If she has the ability, why do all the doctors work so hard to do the surgery?

Lin Luoran is anxious. She doesn't know how to prove her capability to the people. Commander Qin clearly doesn't believe her. What shall she do... How can she save Baojia?

All that left in Lin Luoran's mind is to save Baojia, and she has no time to try to hide her power. Lin Luoran guesses that as a member of the privileged class, Commander Qin may have heard of information that normal people don't—for example, cultivators.

"Grandpa Qin, I can save Baojia. Please trust me! I am from the Taoist School!"

The Taoist School!

Commander Qin suddenly wakes up from the dullness. Is Lin Luoran really a member of the few people in China who master the mysterious power? Does this mean that Baojia, the only family member of him, still can be saved?

But Lin Luoran is so young. Even she actually comes from the Taoist School, will she be capable enough to save a life?

Commander Qin's mood swings, but he nods to Lin Luoran without himself noticing.

Lin Luoran is delighted. She feels like endless power is overflowing in her body. Regardless of manner, she pushes away the attending doctor who is blocking the door and rushes into the operating room.

Screams of nurses and doctors come from the room. Seconds later, they all come out. Lin Luoran kicks everyone out of the operating room and shuts the door.

The doctors all gab around Commander Qin, who then raises his hand to stop them,

"Guys, you have announced that my granddaughter is unsalvageable. In that case, I shall just let her try... Even she fails, the fault will not be on you. Thank you all for helping the Qin family."

Commander Qin's words are persuasive. Hearing that the fault won't be on them, the doctors stop talking and just wait quietly in the hallway— Can the beautiful young woman actually save the unsalvageable girl in the operating room all by herself?

Lu Sanchun is hesitating. He wants to ask Commander Qin about the "Taoist School" and why does he agree to let Miss. Lin save Baojia after hearing the words, but he dares not to disturb Commander Qin from his thoughts.

Commander Qin turns around out of a sudden and says seriously, "No matter what the consequence is today, I don't want anything about this to leak!"

All the soldiers including Lu Sanchun salute and answer,

"Yes, sir!"

The doctors shrug and promise to say nothing.

Commander Qin looks to Liu Zheng. Liu Zheng smiles bitterly, "I promise I won't let anyone else in my family know about this."