381-385

Chapter 381 The Dead Should all be Dead!

After exploring for half a year, Lin Luoran feels she has known a lot about this dense forest.

Lin Luoran at least knows how to hide her breath without relying on space. She also knows how to find the relatively less awful food causing no adverse reactions in a pile of colorful mushrooms and berries.

This is definitely just the most basic jungle survival skills. The closer to the center of mountains where monsters are usually more than the sixth rank, the more amount of planning Lin Luoran has to come up with.

She packs up her living utensils into space and wipes the flying sword again and again on the beach this day early in the morning. It is obvious that she is ready to leave.

Led by the mermaid, the "neighbors" who have been observing her for a long time finally stop Lin Luoran.

At that time, the bloody moon just sinks and the morning light falls on the decisive and straight back of the green dress. When Lin Luoran turns around in the anxious eyes of the demons, the mermaid is moved slightly. She seems to feel a touch of faith.

"Do you guys think I have tons of spare time?"

Lin Luoran gives a strange half laugh and stares at the mermaid.

The latter only sees the indifference in Lin Luoran's smile and her confidence suddenly disappears. Yeah, this female cultivator is clearly preparing to break into the center of the island today. As she says, why should she stay for these exiled demons?

They didn't accept her offer in the first place.

Lin Luoran stops smiling. She turns around again and steps on the green island representing danger.

"Wait!"

Lin Luoran stops with a faint smile on her face.

The mermaid struggles and says fiercely, "In addition to the damn faith, we will give you something else... That's it?"

Lin Luoran laughs, "I don't care about the so-called treasures at the bottom of the Sea of Sin."

The mermaid does not expect her temptation will become a total failure. Demons whisper and chatter to discuss it in low voices. Lin Luoran can't understand what are they talking about. She just listens to it quietly with a smile.

The mermaid is angry. However, she cannot decide this incident selfishly as the representative elected by the demons.

After hearing the demons' proposal, the mermaid feels bitter but she still has to say the offer on their behalf.

"Something may help you cross that mountain..."

Lin Luoran's eyes glitter. This time she has a real smile.

The temptation is definitely not a failure but the bait is not good enough. The mermaid despises her. This female cultivator is still so mean as the nature of the human race.

"You just wait here. I will come with that thing when the devil wind blows again! "

Lin Luoran nods.

The devil wind blows and numerous demons in the shallow water disappear.

Lin Luoran bows her head to hide her helpless smile. Fire phoenix screams with strange tongues in her head, "Well, you girl is good at acting. You can almost deceive me."

Freeing these demons is always Lin Luoran's plan from the beginning. There is no reason for her to give it up after waiting for a few months.

If she didn't push them this way, they could observe her forever.