456-460

Chapter 456 The Consequences Can Be Really Serious

Linny is angry!

Three monsters living in the sacred pearl Lin Luoran has never left behind know her intimately. Most of the time Lin Luoran looks like a soft-hearted person. That's because she only cares about the people she loves. Many slight provocations are nothing in her eyes.

At this moment, confusion in Lin Luoran's mind has just been dispelled, and she aspires to break through the late Bearing Essence Period. However, the momentum of evolving into a Gathering Vitality cultivator is disrupted by the sudden attack. Her ethereal state of mind is affected. The feeling of breaking through in one go has gone!

How can she not be angry?

"I bet you two mangoes that Linny is going to kill them this time!"

Fire phoenix shows the outside situation with a fire mirror. Live broadcasting is going on. As for the mangoes, they are grown by Lin Luoran. Therefore, fire phoenix won't feel sad if it loses the bets.

Wood wolf rolls its eyes to the left. "Why didn't you bet that flame wood? Everyone can see that Lin Luoran gets really mad. Ahem. I bet you two rabbits that Linny will dispose of them in fifteen minutes! "

Fire phoenix glares at wood wolf and tells it to get away. It bets two mangoes because there are some in space. It is just to borrow something to make a gift of it. Damned wood wolf! How can it get rabbits in space? It is clear that wood wolf wants to get something for nothing!

Little silver fish looks at fire phoenix and wood wolf fighting each other. It feels awkward.

White Fairy drifts over like a willow branch trembling in the wind. She straightens the peony near the bun on her head and says, "If you keep fighting, you will miss what happens outside... I bet you two superior spirit stones that Linny can kill them within 15 minutes."

Space is noisy. Lin Luoran has a headache, so she simply cuts off the connection with the sacred pearl. Silence reigns in the place.

Walking in the interstellar vacuum, she feels a sense of freedom.

With the sacred pearl in hand, she never worries about hypoxia and cosmic radiation. Most of the time, the pearl is a reliable and powerful safeguard.

She appears suddenly with a comfortable look. The enemy's attack pauses for a while. Even the people on the Edward are stunned.

Realizing what happened, Ma Shuangshuang stomps. "I know Aunt Lin would not leave us behind!"

Ma Yiming's stiff expression turns into a smile, while Han Weiya's eyes grow red. Colin Weir is greatly relieved. At the critical moment, there is always a person like a god who descends from the sky and stands up to shelter them under her wings. This feeling of being protected makes the people rest assured, though they have different experiences.

"Aunt Lin, come on!"

Ma Shuangshuang cups her hands in the form of a trumpet to amplify her shouts. Xiaozhi transmits her voice to Lin Luoran's earrings.

Lin Luoran evades projectiles from a particle cannon, and then turns around and grimaces at the Edward, which makes everyone on board laugh their head off.

She can even freely talk with her companions! The starship which launched a surprise attack on the Edward has grown crazy since Lin Luoran appears from nowhere.

"You fatheads! That woman keeps coming to us! She's coming! Stop her!"

"How can a person survive in a vacuum? That woman must have the best equipment. But don't worry, everyone. Just concentrate your firepower on the woman! Kill her!"