546-550

Chapter 546 War with Bape Begins

Hu Ji takes the goblin back. Tortured by Hu Ji's illusion circle for the whole night, goblin almost goes mad. It is not cunning as before. Mu Tiannan locks the goblin up to use all the value of it.

As for "General Gaut" who returned to Bape Alliance, he is actually Liao's puppet made of spirit bamboo. He can't speak much and he doesn't have the ability to think. Now he is so far away that they can't command him. No matter how vivid he is, someone will discover the truth sooner or later.

But Lin Luoran and others are not worried about it.

Mu Tiannan's Blood Line Club has carried out a good plan, so they don't have to make an unnecessary move by replacing this politician puppet. Lin Luoran also feels that if the truth is revealed, it will be a good warning to Bape Alliance.

Since Liao can replace "Gaut Sutherland" with a puppet, he can replace others with puppets.

The officers know this war hero who often appears on TV. However, he was still replaced under the watchful eyes of the public. Lin Luoran has a wicked idea that some important officials will have subtle feelings when they know the truth.

Liao's ability can be put to good use now. Recently, he walks with head high and chest out, and he actually looks less wretched. Therefore, Liao feels extremely confident when Lin Luoran finds him. Without thinking about it, he agrees to do something huge with her.

Seeing the two people boarding the starship and leaving, Mu Tiannan can't help shaking his head.

Bape Alliance fears the relationship of the Earth Federation and the Nami royal family. Artillery fire always causes collateral damage, so Bape Alliance can't just blow off Judith together with the Earth. But an alliance always has a detailed plan beforehand for every battle. It has made a lot of effort. If Bape alliance doesn't try it, it will not give up just because of the prince of the Nami royal family.

After all, Nami's star territory is on the other side of the distant starry sky. Will it launch a difficult, costly, and time-consuming war just for a prince? "Negative mass" can be used to open wormholes and stabilize the channel. It can be created by manpower, but the cost is extremely expensive even in the big universe era.

Whether it is in the backward age of Cold Weapon, the modern society with thermal weapons, or even the interstellar war, the thing needed most for a war is always "money".

Using the "secret of longevity" as a bait, Bape Alliance has spent the investment of its shareholders, but now there is no dividend. This is the situation of Bape Alliance at this moment—how can its shareholders agree?

Some people want to give up, but there are more frenzied war maniacs who don't even know the phrase "give up".

When the war breaks out, Liao and Lin Luoran are not here.

The Federation people feel a slight shaking in their sleep. Some people think it is an earthquake. The New Era buildings function very well in earthquakes, so many people just go back to sleep.

Then a sharp alarm is heard.

Dragon King Seal can withstand attacks, but people can still see the light and shadow outside. If they look up, they can see those airships like UFOs with red light illuminating the night.

The nightmare more than three hundred years ago reoccurs. The difference is that it was a unilateral massacre and the earth was unprepared at that time. The earth could only struggle desperately and then paid an exceptionally high price.