336-340

Chapter 336 Lin Luoran is Back!

Is it raining?

Feeling her wet eyelids, Anar tries to open her eyes.

It's so dark in the canyon. Seeing she is awake, White Cloud licks her cheek affectionately.

"White Cloud, why are you here..." Anar's eyes fall on White Cloud's neck. There are several deep teeth marks and its beautiful fur is almost ripped off.

Anar suddenly realizes she is probably still in the canyon now.

So she rolls over and sits up immediately. It causes her wound on the right arm to reopen. White Cloud is so anxious and licks her right arm continuously. The smell of herbs wafts through the air. This faithful horse is wounded for her. Moreover, it gets her some herbs to stop the bleeding.

Anar's eyes turn red, not only because of White Cloud, but also the blood on the ground.

Somehow the dense fog disappears. There are two severely broken cars and several frozen bodies. A herdsman stares at the sky. His face is twisted. There is a hole in his belly and his guts are all over the ground... Anar holds back her feeling of vomiting and stumbles to the exit of the valley.

Ze Yitong, Ze Yitong... Anar heard her screaming before she fainted. Anar prays the god to protect Ze Yitong and let her be all right.

White Cloud follows behind her. Blood is still dripping from Anar's wound in her right arm. Just after two steps, she finds the horse that she rode here has fallen to the ground. Its stomach is also ripped open. Around it, there are hundreds of wild horses standing in the valley. She immediately knows why all those people were dead and only she survived.

It's White Cloud. It's White Cloud that brings wild horses here at the critical moment and then disperses the wolves!

Anar sees how the horse ends, and her knees become weak. The exit is just ahead but she doesn't dare to move forward.

She is very afraid. She is so afraid that what is waiting for her at the exit is Ze Yitong... Ze Yitong's body.

Fear entangles Anar like seagrass. White Cloud lowers its head and rubs its owner who is surrounded by sadness. Anar blinks to make her hold back tears.

She stands up straight and walks towards the exit.

All wild horses get out of her way. There is a smear of blood in the snow, extremely obvious. Anar's feet are totally stiff but she still moves there stubbornly.

A broken arm is left alone, half-covered by snow. Finally, Anar's tears burst out.

"Ze Yitong, Ze Yitong... Aoma, my Aoma..." Her vision is blurred with tears. She wants to call her this way for so long. "Aoma", corresponding to "Ajia", means "little sister".

Her little sister, Ze Yitong, is only twelve years old. She wants to go to school. She often practices her Chinese handwriting on the ground. When she is unable to contain herself for joy, she often throws the wreath into the air with her hands.

Now her arm, the arm with the red coral bracelet, is in the snow—

Extreme pain is piling up in her heart. A light penetrates Anar's body, making her can't help but throws her head back and screams.

"Ahhhhh—"

Who is she?

d

She doesn't have a little sister. She only has a younger brother.

No, she has a nice sister.

Messy information flashes in her head. Sometimes, Ze Yitong is smiling with her flushed cheeks, and sometimes it's a boy who she can't see clearly. He is gentle and shy, calling her "sister".