111-115

Chapter 111 The Devil

Lying on the ground, Lin Luoran's forehead is covered by sweat but she has got through the pain. Crystal is insane, and the Blood Vessel sounds evil. How can Lin get away from the situation?

While Lin Luoran tries to come up with a plan, she is moved to the corner of the cave by Dana under the command of Crystal. Dana and the sidekicks stand against the wall in a semicircle, and Crystal stands in front of them. Holding the ring up, Crystal starts to say the obscure spells of sacrifice.

"Great Cain, I use my blood to wake up the spirit of the holy vessel. I prepare living things as the sacrifice..."

The vampire bats begin to fly around anxiously. They seem to want to leave, but a mysterious force stops them from doing that.

After Crystal finishes the spell, her wings spread. A bloody force breaks the seal and rushes out of the ring in the form of black smoke, which then rushes at the place where the vampire bats gather.

The bats try to fly away but they fail to escape. "Boom!" Lin Luoran hears the sound of bursting. It's like there are bombs hidden inside the bats and the black smoke just ignited them. Flesh and blood are everywhere. People who have weak minds may throw up after smelling the blood and seeing this brutal scene.

Dana frowns. He always sees himself as an elegant and noble new aristocrat so he doesn't approve Crystal's actions of holding a Blood Sacrifice when there is no absolute need to. Also, the vampire bats are connected to their race to a certain degree. The Blood Sacrifice is just too cruel.

The smell of blood pervades, and the sound of bursting doesn't stop. The ring on Crystal's hand is clearly a weapon of mass destruction. It has killed most of the bats in the cave. Though the bats are still rushing in, they are not as powerful as before.

With such a lethal ring, Crystal faked to be overwhelmed on purpose to make Lin Luoran show herself — this vampire is indeed unlovable.

Lin Luoran pretends to be in unbearable pain. In fact, her wrists are just dislocated and the pain has already gone after she directed Reiki to flow around her body. The problem is who can fix the wrists for her?

Lin Luoran looks at the three men over there. The sidekicks are so submissive to Crystal that they will never help Lin.

As for Dana... Lin Luoran has a feeling that he and Crystal actually dislike each other though they always treat each other with respect — can she take advantage of that?

Lin Luoran is caught up in her thoughts and doesn't forget to fake some painful moans now and then. She is trying to let Crystal lose her guard so that she can find an opportunity to escape.

As soon as she thinks of Dana, this man in noble style happens to be looking at her. He gives her warning eyes to tell her not to move.

Lin Luoran is fully aware that Dana is not showing his love for her. She is stressed. He perceives her intention so fast. How is he able to do that!

Crystal now can't spare herself to care about Lin Luoran. Her hands are crossed, and her fingernails are so long. If Lin Luoran could see Crystal's face, she would find that Crystal's pupils are gone and her eyes are deep red. Crystal's vampire teeth are out, adding a sense of evil beauty to her!

Suddenly, Crystal looks up and screams. She spreads her fingers, and the blood of dead bats floats in the mid-air. The blood gathers and forms a circle in the cave.

From Dana's frown and the sidekicks' admiration, Lin Luoran realizes that the black smoke killed the bats to prepare for the actual Blood Sacrifice which is happening now!