541-545

Chapter 541 Two People Who Regain Their Memory

The middle-aged man surnamed Rong is in his forties and his name is Rong Xihe.

"Li In Advanced Human Body Extreme Limit Research Institute" has a complex and weird name. "Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory" had been committed to the research on ancient Huaxia prescriptions and simplified formulas of bolus for the world of cultivation to serve ordinary people. When the Alpha Alliance conquered the earth, it was interested in the secrets of cultivators. It was natural that the Alpha Alliance made up its mind to get Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory which had successful technical experience.

After Tess managed Lins' business, she made this pharmaceutical group of the center of Chuan province the world's strongest pharmaceutical industry. In the meantime, the Alpha Alliance wanted to get it. Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory was particularly eye-catching.

The descendants of the Rong family who stayed on the earth followed Tess's arrangement. They grasped the opportunity at the time when the Alpha Alliance was attacked seriously by "the Shelter of Gods". When the Alpha Alliance was unable to do anything else, Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory which had once been prosperous all over the world turned into an empty shell.

All prescriptions, research files, medicine-refining equipment, production lines, and other key things had been destroyed. Lins' irreplaceable core was actually in the minds of descendants of the Rong family. It was very safe, following the plan arranged by Tess when she was alive step by step.

After a few years, the Alpha Alliance began to sell "gene evolution fluid" to Earth Federation. At that time, the descendants of the Rongs had the wealth and technology accumulated by Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory. They had already made a small laboratory on a remote member star of the alliance. The small laboratory studied the causes of restless mutant monsters after the earth's environment changed dramatically, trying to fundamentally solve the internal trouble of the earth.

The Rongs discovered that there were major defects in gene evolution fluid. Huaxia had developed martial arts and internal power by inner and external training to exploit the human body's potential for many years. People could gain power for a while from gene evolution fluid. However, earthlings injected gene evolution fluid would lose the opportunity to learn how to develop their potential correctly.

The Alpha Alliance was longing for "cultivation civilization" with dread, but it might disappear on the earth after the fighting.

Cultivation was more demanding on the human body. It would be impossible if "gene evolution fluid" could stop people from practicing ancient martial arts. The invasion of the Alpha Alliance and this plan were both very insidious. It seemed that someone made a sophisticated plan specifically targeting at the earth's cultivation civilization—if the so-called "secret of longevity" couldn't be mastered, then it should be destroyed.

Lin Luoran feels that this is very similar to what the fake saintess did. "Usage" is the priority. She would not allow others to use weapons that can threaten technology civilization if she couldn't use them.

The fake saintess used the star atlas to transmit the message in the Kalahari Desert. Lin Luoran assumes that she planned to send it back to her home planet. However, she stayed on the earth for so long that she forgot interstellar crocodiles like the Alpha Alliance was able to intercept a bunch of unknown signal waves easily in the universe. Decades later, the soldiers coming to the earth were not from her home planet, but the Alpha Alliance closest to the earth.

The descendants of Rongs deciphered the secret of the "gene evolution fluid" and felt that they should take actions. They changed the laboratory into Li In Advanced Human Body Extreme Limit Research Institute. Once again, things became public.