491-495

Chapter 491 Moon Jumps Out from Clouds in Miaoyin Spell Conference (II)

Which one is Mortal Heart Fairy?

Some older believers peek for several times. The fairies who play the music are so delicate that people don't even have the nerve to look at them directly. Only with one glance, most people know that Mortal Heart Fairy is not one of them.

What they know is that various immortal portraits drawn by Liu Xinyou throughout her life are not very similar to Lin Luoran.

Those fairies who play music are gorgeous but none of them is Mortal Heart Fairy.

The music is lively, making people forget all evil thoughts. The fairies who play the music laugh like some blooming flowers, and even their hair is extremely beautiful. At this moment, many people are intoxicated by the music. The anxiety caused by the long wait is smoothed by the music.

Outside the venue, there is a live broadcast. Because it takes time for the signal to transmit back, the Alpha Alliance member stars are the closest to the earth. However, even people from it can only see moonlight breaking through clouds and fairies playing music in clouds at this moment!

After a song is finished, the moonlight is still there. However, smiling fairies have disappeared before anyone notices it.

There is still a fragrance of flowers in the air, which proves that the true fairies have just been here in this earthly world—

Mortal Heart Fairy is still not here.

The crowd is kind of noisy and Liu Qingdai looks around. The Mount Jun Island is shrouded in cool moonlight, which is pretty bright. Bustling people disturbed birds on the island and they have fled away. The painted sculpture standing in front of Liu Yi Well moves like water. Someone notices the change of the sculpture and holds his breath.

First, the sculpture's hands and feet move. Then the dress and shoes also move. Little by little, it's like water. Until the facial features are totally revealed, people who are close to the well discover the painted sculpture in front of the well has come alive!

Lin Luoran ties all her hair up meticulously tonight. She wears a jadeite crown on her head, breaking the tradition that males wear crown while females wear hairpins in Huaxia's ancient costumes. She looks simple but elegant. Her face has been fully revealed, making her profile look more perfect with twinkling eyes like stars.

"Fairy. "

Liu Qingdai is the closest to her and she is the first one who realizes this.

Everyone is awakened from this feeling of superlative craftsmanship and they cannot help but step back. It is a kind of blasphemy to get too close.

Lighter, whiter, and gentler than moonlight, a halo surrounds Lin Luoran. She nods calmly at Liu Qingdai and then opens her palms. Lin then puts a strange unknown seed on the ground.

Monitors from all planets of the Alpha Alliance perfectly witness the legend of the earth.

Lin Luoran plants the seed. She suddenly turns her head and smiles, "Who can lend me some water?"

Lin Luoran's voice is not loud. However, people on the island, citizens on board and on the lake bank can all hear her clearly.

Like clear spring on people's hearts, Lin Luoran is more intimate and more kind to people than they thought she is.

However, why does Mortal Heart Fairy suddenly ask everyone for water?

A middle-aged woman who is closer to her boldly takes out her water glass.