411-415

Chapter 411 Congratulations on Passing the Test

Looking closely at cyan phoenix during the day, Lin Luoran can see it clearly but she can't tell how she feels now. She can only stare at it silently as it flies closer. However, this cyan phoenix is always amazing. It lands on the ground and turns into a young man. Lin Luoran can't stay indifferent anymore.

Her face is exactly the same as Sang Ye. The seventh prince of Penglai just pretends to be an arrogant person. However, this humanized young man shows his noble and alienating temperament even when he smiles.

He moves his mouth and makes himself smile. He pays no attention to the stunningly beautiful White Fairy and only speaks to Lin Luoran.

"Congratulations on passing the test."

He says "congratulations" but he looks like that someone has owed him tens of thousands of spirit stones. He doesn't look happy at all.

Lin Luoran's eyelids move. Because she hasn't said anything for a long time, her voice is inevitably dry.

"Oh, really?"

Cyan phoenix has known how stubborn this female cultivator is to find Spirit Mountain. He hides in the dark and sees how lost she was when she could not find immortals. Now he shows up to tell her that she has passed the test. According to common sense, she should have been weeping with joy. Why does she still look like this?

Since ancient times, only a few people have passed the Spirit Mountain test. There are few practical cases for cyan phoenix to refer to. Perhaps Lin Luoran acts so indifferently out of her own character?

Thinking of this, cyan phoenix nods proudly.

"The Sea of Sin, the monster forest, and the plague in Ying country...If you had not passed the first two tests, you would have been dead. Without the huge power of faith from the last test, you have no chance to enter Mount Penglai. People with bad intentions will fall down on the floating path. Greedy people who touch plants in the mountain will be banished from this place and be back to the Earth. Your name is Lin Luoran, right? You are the only cultivator to pass the test in the past 3,000 years. I can fulfill one of your wishes. "

Wish, what wish?

Lin Luoran is kind of angry and she says loudly, "I only have one wish which is to shape the Taoist root for my mother."

White Fairy sighs. What a great opportunity this is! She is now a soul but she has not lost her mind. The humanized cyan phoenix in front of them has definitely lived for many years. He must have a complex relationship with Spirit Mountain. One wish from him will be very precious for an ordinary cultivator!

However, Lin Luoran remains unchanged. She only wants to shape the Taoist root for her mother.

—White Fairy feels it is really a pity. At the same time, she feels Lin Luoran is still the man she was and she has not changed into a cold cultivator in the world of cultivation as time or her realm changes.

White Fairy somehow feels a little relieved about how much Lin Luoran cares about her family.

Cyan phoenix apparently does not expect this answer.

He does not say yes immediately. He picks a kind of red fruit slightly larger than strawberries beside him.

"This is called Jiji fruit. If an ordinary cultivator takes it, it can't make him immortal immediately but it can provide enough Reiki for his self-cultivation until the Divinization period."

Now the environment of Reiki on Earth is bad. Even thousands of years ago, the Tang dynasty, the idea of self-cultivation until Divinization period is enough to touch the White Fairy's state of mind even if she is now just a soul.