421-425

Chapter 421 Throwing out!

Looking at the three-story villa in front of her, Lin Luoran even has confusion in her eyes for a moment.

It's so similar to buildings developed by her second apprentice Zeng Tian more than three hundred years ago. The structure is almost the same! She knows that it was rebuilt after the establishment of the Federation. Even the building materials are new, not to mention the red soil in the yard. The soil is precious so it's only one thin layer. The real feeling of stepping on it in the past is now totally gone.

What confuses her is that this rebuilt villa is very similar to buildings Zeng Tian developed on the edge of Dongting Lake in the past both in terms of the size or the layout.

Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory! Why did she forget it which had a trend of becoming medical tycoon!

Like a flash of lightning breaking through the fog, Lin Luoran awakens suddenly. If the earth was invaded by the Alpha Alliance and then mutant monsters appeared, federation would not give up the military industry as well as the pharmaceutical industry. Were these villas rebuilt by Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory?

She has a lot of thoughts in her mind. If someone doesn't open the door of the villa which once belonged to the Ma family, Lin Luoran really wants to dig into more clues immediately.

"Who are you guys? How can you break into a private house?"

This middle-aged man has a big belly. Ma Yiming and Ma Shuangshuang wear ordinary clothes and look like ordinary civilians in the city who break into this high-end residential area. It makes him feel very annoyed.

Especially the young man in his twenties who is staring at him with fierce eyes. It makes the man inexplicably feel uneasy.

However, he turns his eyes and sees Lin Luoran standing on the side. Tall and slender figure, snow-white skin which will absolutely make the new era women feel envy... This middle-aged man relaxes and smiles in a way which he thinks is the most charming. He smiles gently.

"I haven't met this lady. Are you a new resident in the community? If you meet any difficulties, just tell me. Neighbors should definitely help each other. "

Lin Luoran smiles and it looks like the flowers beside Dongting Lake in full bloom. The middle-aged man is totally stunned.

"Throw him out..."

The beauty is like spring breeze leaving these emotionless words. It makes the middle-aged man feel angry and embarrassing.

Ma Yiming clenches his fists. Aunt Lin is here. Even if his enemy was a Rank Seven warrior ten years ago, he has nothing to be afraid of. The teenager doesn't know where his brute force comes from. Maybe his accumulating hatred for many years reaches the peak and suddenly breaks out. He actually throws out the middle-aged man who is unprepared!

Yeah, he literally "throws" the man and the middle-aged man rolls a few times on the ground. The clean high-level community doesn't stain his clothes but his suit is crumpled and he looks embarrassed.

What makes him unacceptable is that many residents in the community hear the noise. They are condescending and they open the window to see this drama.

It is really a shame!

He jumps up from the ground and sweeps to kick Ma Yiming from the waist to break his bones. At this moment, the young man is like pulled by a string and he slides into the yard.

Ma Yiming is also shocked but he soon realizes that this is Aunt Lin helping him in secret!

Can he avenge himself?