396-400

Chapter 396 Den of Thieves

Brother Mu has had a crush on Lin Luoran for more than ten years. Lin Luoran's brain is amazingly dull in a certain area, so she will not "narcissistically" think about others' different eyes. In everyone's eyes, this female warrior ' 'is cold as a piece of jade. She is charming, but her eyes are piercing most of the time.

But even piercingly cold jade may be softened. The young man named Azhi is very stubborn and refuses her help. It reminds Lin Luoranof Huang Weijian who has almost been a member of the Lin family. Sometimes such kind of stubbornness makes people helpless. However, no one can deny that a persistent man is stupid but adorable, sometimes even admirable.

The famous school enrolling apprentices in Feng City is called "Five Tigers". Masters in this school mostly work for the Penglai army. On the frontier, it has been a great and famous school. On the enrollment day, it is very crowded here. Lin Luoran even sees a country boy with a croaking rooster... It has already been common sense for everyone that it takes a special gift to get the apprenticeship.

Azhi is very stubborn but as unadorned as an unrefined jade. Lin Luoran can't persuade him, so she stealthily finds the person in charge of the Five Tigers school this time. A flying ticket of one thousand taels finally gets that man to take a look at Lin Luoran.

Without external work, Lin Luoran still reveals her hostility unconsciously. The Mu family can only know she is not an ordinary person, but the person in charge of Five Tigers school knows at a glance that she has the hostility after killing... he then becomes respectful. Five Tigers school has a great reputation in this cold westernmost area, and the man who can be appointed to preside over the admission of apprentices definitely knows the world is unlimited and full of masters.

With the effect of the flying ticket and Lin Luoran's power, the man surnamed Lu promises that he will take good care of Azhi.

Lin Luoran says nothing. She looks back and sees that the teenager is trying to make his way through the crowd. Lin Luoran shots out a ray of Wakan with her hand, and it falls right between the teenager's eyes.

The key to learning martial arts is training muscles and bones. Wakan of Bearing Essence cultivator will be of unlimited help for Azhi.

See you.

Lin Luoran smiles but she is actually very clear that maybe they will never see each other again. This is a place completely different from the world of the Earth today. The mountains are green and the water is clean here. This is a place without Sudan red, illegal cooking oil, and substandard milk powder. However, she is still willing to stay in that real world with little Reiki.

Because her relatives, close friends, apprentices are waiting for her in Rong City, the center of Chuan province of Huaxia.

Lin Luoran thinks it must because of the special connection of the family.

After leaving Feng City, the caravan moves much faster. They sleep in the day and travel at night. The caravan rests in either the countryside or wild mountains. If the state highway were not convenient for them, Lin Luoran thinks that Mu Qingshan and others would have never been willing to venture into cities.

Mus have experienced caravans and they have hobnobbed with many forces. Although this is a troubled world, no one will really check their caravan. Mu Qingshan is just guilty.

Sleeping in the suburbs or a clean inn with hot water is no different for Lin Luoran.

No matter what, she is doing her self-cultivation every day and eats food from space made by herself. She even will never run out of hot water. Lin Luoran doesn't mind resting anywhere. There is only one thing she cares about. Whenever she goes to a new place, she will let go of her spiritual mind completely as a sophisticated scanner. She will look for news about Mount Penglai in the tea houses of cities or among rural women.