461-465

Chapter 461 Dear, How About Restaurant Chains?

"Have you ever tasted the barbecue on the Jennifer Avenue?"

A fat middle-aged man is talking about barbecue. His expression is so obscene that people who don't know it may think he is talking about a new brothel on the Jennifer Avenue. But his tone totally provokes his friends' interest. When these good friends get off work, they go to No. 281 on the Jennifer Avenue, bending their arms round each other's shoulders. In laughter, this has become a new fashion among lower middle classes in the Maple Leaf City.

"Master, the barbecue you just ordered is here."

After waiting ages in long lines, polite butler hands the barbecue to the nobleman sitting in a carriage. It feels like Maffia doing business—the man inside is definitely a proud noble who is curious about the legendary barbecue on the Jennifer Avenue. He finally figures out a way to satisfy his appetite without losing his face.

Such kind of things happens in many places in the Maple Leaf City. "Hot Girl" has become a new fashion which the young and the old both love in just a few days.

The technological civilization of the Nami Alliance has reached a bottleneck. It's not as dark or decaying as Windsor said. However, this place lacks passion. It's true that most Nami people only follow orders steps by steps and then their lives come to an end in this way... they hope something different will happen to their life. Therefore, a small barbecue restaurant goes viral when it brings them a real "spicy feeling". It is normal for Nami people but it is beyond Lin Luoran and others' expectations.

On the sixth day after they began their barbecue restaurant business, Lin Luoran's wish to sell chilies has almost fulfilled. Seven or eight famous merchants have come to visit, hoping to buy this new type of spices called "chilies".

Of course, most of them feel it is the best if they can be the monopoly.

After all, they are not a bunch of fools. They all know that only monopoly can maximize the benefits!

This is contrary to Lin Luoran's original intention to promote chilies.

If big merchants really control chilies, it means that ordinary civilians can't reach this taste for a long time until merchants breed more chilies with chilies seed. Only then will the price drop and can civilians also afford it.

Lin Luoran doesn't want this to happen at all.

She doesn't mind making a lot of money with chilies or doing the monopoly business. However, she doesn't want to be a fool who sends the chance of benefits to Nami businessmen for free—people are the most stupid when they get the chance to make money but give up.

At this stage of the negotiation, they can only reach a deadlock if both sides do not give in. At this moment, every businessman who comes to "Hot Girl" for business receives an invitation.

"Dear sir, 'Hot Girl' invites you to discuss the issue of the dealership at 7 pm tomorrow. You can bring your partners if you want."

What the hell? 7 P.M. is everyone's dinner time in the Maple Leaf City. Do they want to hold a dinner party in the shabby backyard of the "Hot Girl"?

Bring partners? All businessmen are so confused.

One of the merchants' sons serves the royal family and he is the personal waiter of the third prince. He feels that this is a good chance to please the prince. After discussing with his father, the ordinary invitation has been handed to the obese third prince.

Thinking of the kebab wrapped in red oil, the third prince's mouth waters.

What? He can bring a partner? Who?