281-285

Chapter 281 Their Temporary Separation

Mu Tiannan walks towards Lin's villa with a huge bouquet of roses in his hand.

It's hard for anyone to believe that these dewy roses are neither a rare breed nor air-freighted foreign goods. If there is something special, that must be these flowers are planted by Brother Mu, once a total playboy, by himself. Mu Tiannan is just an ordinary person without the Taoist root and now he is already 35. He keeps exercising and practicing ancient martial arts, so he is in great shape and his skin is not loose at all. However, he still has a sense of crisis.

Because the woman he likes, with outstanding personal ability, looks in her early twenties. Time has not left any marks on her face. Whichever way he looks at her, she is much more attractive than they first met.

Thirty-five years old, remarkable family background, and high social status: all these factors make Mu Tiannan a golden bachelor in the eyes of unmarried women. But for the girl he likes, Lin Luoran, she already has enough money. She is also the most mysterious "Uncle Lin" among all unearthly practitioners in Huaxia. Mu Tiannan's advantages only work for ordinary girls.

Now what he has is probably only his sincerity.

In the past year, he sent a rose to Lin's house every day, putting it by the door and back home quietly. Mu Tiannan can hardly believe he has been doing such a silly thing. Xuan Yuanchen has mocked him about it many times.

"If one year can't work, then I will keep doing it for the next ten years!"

That's what Brother Mu has been thinking about. But the morning before, when he was practicing, he felt meridian blockage for the first time.

Shock struck him. It's just a few days before his thirty-sixth birthday. He does not achieve the congenital realm so his meridians will be clogged when he grows older. To be straightforward, he can't stop an age-related decline in his body. If he always can't achieve the congenital realm, it means that his lifetime achievement can just be this much.

He is getting older, but his power does not increase. Is there really not much time left for him to pursue his happiness?

Mu Tiannan's mind wanders back and forth on many problems. It is never his style to be just like a frog slowly being boiled while alive. Xuan Yuanchen also says that it can't show the "Charming Brother Mu" at all. Mu Tiannan decides to give it a shot. Today, instead of just sending the flowers and walking away, he will make it clear and tell her what he thinks. He wants to know whether there is a chance.

Mu Tiannan carefully decides what to wear, and then he shaves, making sure every detail is flawless. He picks all the roses in the garden, even the half-opened ones can't survive. Anyway, today is the day. If he fails, these roses will just be an eyesore in his garden. But if he succeeds, they all contribute to it.

Mu Tiannan felt that he has enough courage to head-on. His love adviser Xuan Yuanchen even thinks the confident Brother Mu, the master of his own destiny, is finally back.

"Brother Mu, you will definitely succeed!" Xuanyuan Chenxi barks.

The man in the mirror is in the most attractive age of his life, mature and charming. It is who he really is.

...

He walks slowly to Lin's villa. It is very quiet today. Usually, there were two children on their winter vacation, Li Xi'er watering the garden, and Mr. Lin fishing. But today they are all gone.

"Okay, it's a good chance to cheer me up. Take a deep breath. Don't be nervous. From the stainless-steel doorplate, I can see my smile is still perfect.