361-365

Chapter 361 The Responsibility of "God"

It's the color of blooming flowers. When she walks, you can see numerous flowers of spring.

The cage where she has been held prisoner for more than 400 years has collapsed. The woman who can't be seen clearly takes a deep breath of free air. She is now filled with emotion. Being an unconsolidated shadow means the so-called free space for her is just a wind through... Without any feeling, she cannot know how fresh the air is and how delicious berries are.

But anyway, she can still enjoy freedom, can't she?

"Hey, we had a deal. I set you free and you have to help us defeat Yamata no Orochi." The shadow is just standing there. Lin Luodong sees it and feels extremely anxious.

Her face is like to be covered by a layer of mist. The shadow in a flower dress smiles gently at the two teenagers and then disappears.

After Cui Hejian and others join the battle, Saito Asada's people are losing ground. If he has not received the order from the goddess guarding the mountain, he will not keep fighting now with his belief.

They are in a really bad situation. Saito Asada thinks he will not live up to the goddess's expectations.

A magical bullet takes another shrine servant's life. Saito Asada's eyes are so red and he feels deeply helpless—is there really no way for him to defeat these Huaxia cultivators? Then how can he take over the shrine and become the Grand Priest!

Saito Asada is already crazy. Wen Guanjing can't hold him back and Saito slips away. He rushes to Li Xi'er with his Katana. In the face of danger, he wants to know these seemingly straightforward Huaxia cultivators will choose to save themselves or the ordinary soldiers!

They have been fighting for a long time. These Special Forces guys can attack from time to time owing to Li Xi'er's protection. Seeing Asada Saito's Katana coming for her fiercely, Li Xi'er moves her wrist and sends out " Sting Tip Thousand Needles" of the Gold.

Sharp needles of the Gold suddenly appear around Saito Asada. He forces Li Xi'er to make a choice so Li Xi'er also forces him to choose.

Is killing the enemy more important than protecting yourself?

After years of experience and growth, Li Xi'er is no longer the young girl who had no force to fight back a golden hawk. She will never allow herself to hold "school sister Lin" back, never.

Saito Asada is shocked. He does not foresee this seemingly weak Huaxia female cultivator has such courage. Knowing that she can't do the two things together, she just chooses to gamble?

Then she has made a wrong choice.

Since he was no longer a ridiculous teenager and chose to become a servant of Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, he has devoted his life to god. Saito Asada will never forget that he finally became the Security officer after so much hard work. And then one day, he suddenly felt the power of faith flowing through his body for the first time in the main hall.

That was the response to his devoutness from the goddess.

Some gold needles have been pierced into Saito Asada's body and the sharpness of the Gold spell makes his meridians disordered all at once.

In the meantime, his katana chops on Li Xi'er's magical shield.

Sparks splatter when the gold meets the stone. This is doomed to be a lose-lose situation!

"Asada."

Who is calling him? Saito Asada suddenly stops.

"Asada." The voice rings again like a breeze blowing across the hills and it sounds like the gentle and dignified senior sister he admired when he was young. Saito Asada cannot help but look up.