301-305

Chapter 301 The Unpredictable yet Thrilling Tests of the Tower of Babel

"Master Mu, hurry up and hit them on the west!"

Master Guo lies prostrate on dunes. His mouth is full of sand. There are some foreigners in robes. Every time they wave the sticks in their hands, a fireball or an ice bomb falls. They don't seem to belong to the Vatican. "Where the hell are we?", Master Guo thinks.

Master Mu has already made the gesture of spells with his right hand, "Don't rush. Wait for a while."

Their enemies are powerful and in great amounts. The Wakan of Master Guo and Master Mu is not boundless. Master Guo fights randomly. He feels pretty good, but there is no rule at all. When their Wakan is used up, they will soon be captured by the foreigners.

What is going on here? Is it their illusion? The scene is too realistic. Master Guo and Master Mu have been here for a few days and just gone through a large forest of "monsters". They are so unlucky to be ambushed after all that happened.

However, the animals they met didn't seem to be monsters either. They didn't look like the monsters Master Mu and Master Guo saw in the secret land of Bermuda many years ago. In the secret land of Bermuda, wolves bring wind with their claws, rabbits spout fire and crows emit electric waves when they open their mouths. These monsters, however, don't have any Reiki on them. The energy of their whole body is hidden in the crystals inside them. Besides, their energy doesn't come from the elixirs of monsters. It comes purely from crystals of energy.

In fact, if Master Guo and Master Mu knew a little more about online novels nowadays, they would soon realize that they are in the legendary alien world that is dominated by magic.

"Ugh, this strawberry is bitter. What a nasty place!" On the dunes Master Mu and Master Guo are lurking behind, there are many plants in bright colors that look like strawberries. The fruits have been attracting their tastebuds. Since they came here, they have been eating compressed food put in their storage bags. Master Mu has repeatedly emphasized that the animals and plants in this place are different from the common ones on the earth. Except for digging out crystals in the bodies of the "monsters", they don't touch the plants and animals they encounter at all.

Master Guo gets sick of the compressed biscuits. He can't help picking a strawberry and throwing it in his mouth. It has a strong taste which is too bitter to swallow. The juice of the strawberry makes it even worse. The bitterness instantly goes all the way down to Master Guo's throat with the juice.

It makes Master Guo really want to say the F word.

To Master Guo, the uninterrupted chanting all sounds like bird languages that he can't understand. The light balls, fireballs and water arrows fall on their magical shield as if they were free.

"How long are you going to wait for?"

Master Mu is very anxious. He has already made the gesture of spells. Once those foreigners tighten the ring of encirclement, he will hit them harshly. How could these people just stand there as if their feet were caught in the ground?

The universe is vast and boundless, and there is a kind of people called magicians. Regardless of the branch, they are not good at close combat. Those magicians have pale faces. They are also known for their poor physical fitness. After casting magic for a long time, the magicians' mouths are trembling.

Who are the two men coming out of the Forest of Monsters? They are completely different from what the intelligence told the foreigners. These noble magicians want to say the F word as well.