206-210

Chapter 206 Rong Donglin is in Trouble

Autumn is the best season to enjoy the beauty of the chrysanthemum and the taste of crab.

Ms. Lin spends the entire morning picking crabs at the market. She checks every crab for pinholes in order to make sure that the crabs are not piped with water. The peddler says that the crabs are all from the famous Yangcheng Lake. However, even Lin Luoran, a cultivator in the level of Laying Foundation, is here, she will not be able to tell where the crabs really are from.

Ms. Lin has so much spare time. Back when Lin Luoran was in the blood pool in the dungeon under Zhongshan Mausoleum, Ms. Lin got her driver's license along with Mr. Lin. After coming back from the Kalahari Desert, Lin Luoran gave the BWM to her parents and bought herself a normal domestic car. The BWM has a larger trunk, which is perfect for Mr. and Ms. Lin to buy groceries.

Except for the crab, Ms. Lin also buys some shrimps and beef.

In fact, Lin's family members are all becoming vegetarians. After all, the vegetables and fruits from Lin Luoran's space taste much better than those on the market. Today, Ms. Lin is going to make a fancy dinner because Luodong's classmates are coming over!

Luodong was only seven or eight years old when he first came to the Lin family. Four years have passed, and the little boy with autism now has classmates and friends... This is important for the entire Lin family.

However, only one of Luodong's classmates promises to come to Lin's house. It is Wei Xue.

Lin Luodong also invited Huang Weijian, but Huang turned Luodong down with his silence.

Seeing that her mom is busy preparing dinner in the kitchen, Lin Luoran thinks of a person.

Rong Donglin is the first one that teaches Luodong to communicate. If he can suddenly show up at the door, Luodong will definitely be thrilled.

Lin Luoran takes the car keys and says to her mom, who is frying meatballs,

"Mom! I'm going out!"

Mr. Lin, carrying a tray of crabs, almost bumps into Lin Luoran. Ms. Lin throws a meatball into the oil and says, "Look at your daughter! She still acts like a little girl when she is almost thirty years old..."

"Everybody else say Luoran looks like a young girl in her early twenties!" Ms. Lin only talks back to his wife when it comes to his daughter.

Ms. Lin throws a vegetable leaf toward Mr. Lin. Before the leaf touches Mr. Lin's face, it suddenly stops. Mr. Lin freezes the leaf with Reiki.

Just like Lin Luoran, who can make the fallen leaves dance, Mr. Lin is now finally able to output his Reiki under the help of the boluses and the jade. This is the sign of reaching the early stage of Training Qi. Mr. Lin should start to learn spells.

Seeing that Mr. Lin's cultivation is growing, Ms. Lin can't help feeling depressed. She knows that she can't cultivation for now. Although her daughter said that there would be a way to fix this, Ms. Lin is still worried because nothing is being carried out by now.

Ms. Lin wants to cultivate not for a long life nor power. The only thing she wants is to stay by the side of her husband and daughter and make meals for them.

Mr. Lin understands his wife the best. Seeing the expressions on her face, he knows that she is overthinking again. Mr. Lin puts the crabs on the table and makes a decision. If there is no chance that his wife can cultivate, he will...

"Alright! The meatballs will burn if you don't get them out soon."

"Go and wash the vegetables!"